Night Tournament July 23rd Lake Don Pedro

Sean Graf

Night Tournament July 23rd Lake Don Pedro

Post by Sean Graf »

The Modesto Castmasters will host their 2nd annual night tournament at Lake Don Pedro on July 23rd out of Fleming Meadows. Sign ups will be open from 4:00 - 5:30, with a 6:00 pm blastoff. This will be a 6 hour tounrament with a midnight weigh in. Cost of the event is $85.00 per team + a $20.00 option and a $20.00 Big fish. Plaques will be given out to the top team and to the big fish winner.
Flyers will be available in your local tackle shops soon!
For more information, please contact Sean Graf @ 209 814-4699

Thanks in advance!

Sean Graf~
bassindon69

OH MAN.....

Post by bassindon69 »

The 16th would be better. why? Because it is my Birthday!! WOHOOOOO forgot how old I will be LOL! anyway good date Sean not crossing any dates :wink:
See ya soon Sean.
Don.
swimbait

Re: Night Tournament July 23rd Lake Don Pedro

Post by swimbait »

How many boats do you guys typically draw for this tourney? I'm interested in fishing some night tourneys this year at Pedro :)
Sacto John

Post by Sacto John »

Rob, if people know you are fishing the numbers may go way down...not wanting to donate to your swimbait fund. :wink:
bassindon69

Yep thats right Rob

Post by bassindon69 »

I was told you can't fish them until you bring your weights down. :lol: j/k
Sure you can, there is The Ambassadors Classic Night June 4th, Nor-Cal Night Open June 11th, July 9th Mid-Cal Night, July 23rd Castmaster, Aug.6th Mid-Cal, (Aug, 20th @ New Melones)Sep, 10th Mid-Cal , All @ Pedro. Mid-cal are all @ Blue Oaks the rest at Fleming. If there are any others Let me know. Most draw 20 to 40 boats. The Ambassadors 100+ mostly. The Classic and Nor-cal are 12 hour 7 to 7, the rest stop at 1:00 am. We used to have the night Tourneys with two weigh in times. But people complained about being out all night so now they are gone and still the turn outs are the same. I loved those 10 fish nights. Oh well. hope more turn out this year for all of them.
shoot me a E-Mail I give you all the info you need.
Hope to see you at some of them.
swimbait

Post by swimbait »

thats cool - thankyou for the info & dates
I would like to fish the June 4 tourney but can't... have to move that weekend. 7-7 tournaments sound way cool to me :)