Can someone recommend a good upholstry

wtrfwlnut

Can someone recommend a good upholstry

Post by wtrfwlnut »

and carpet guy? Starting to get cracks in my seats and need to possibly recover them. Hoping to get a little help by maybe not going to a shop with higher overhead. If someone out there knows a good guy who needs a little work please let me know.

I don't want to totally rule out a shop if they can be reasonable and do good work.

Thanks for any help,

Chris
nipples

Re: Can someone recommend a good upholstry

Post by nipples »

Might want to tell people what area you are in Chris.

I am in Elk Grove and I am interested in any marine upholstery referrals as well. My seats are still in decent shape, but custom seats would be sweet. I don't need the carpet referral, it's a pain, but I can do my own carpet.

Thanks,

-Nips-
Do it like no one is watching...
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

There is a shop in Yuba City that does a lot of boats. I can't remember the shop's name but my old rod shop was in the same plaza and this guy was doing boats all the time. A heck of a nice guy too. If you are willing to travel, I'll chase down the info for you. There must be someone in Sac, I just don't know of any myself.
wtrfwlnut

Post by wtrfwlnut »

I'm in Stockton and I know there are a few shops around I was just hoping that someone might be skilled in the craft and looking for side work, or might be able to recommend a shop they had a good experience with.

Thanks,