Question for roboworm pro staff...

Question for roboworm pro staff...

Post by Guest »

Looking at Roboworms website I noticed a number of familar names to the forum in their pro staff and I would like to pose a question.

Does roboworm sell the 5" original zipperworms in bulk packs? It it possible to purchase these direct? I'm looking for these in either a 50 pack or 100 pack variety.

And for those interested, yes the zipperworm bite is red hot right now on the delta in junebug/chart tip fished on the outside weed edges in 4-10 foot of water w/ a 3/16oz weight flipped/pitched texas rigged.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.
Rich_Thiel

Roboworm Staff

Post by Rich_Thiel »

Vince,

Im on there Guide Staff an sponsored..

To be fair in answering this question you possed. I'd call them at (805) 498-2332. Tom Kranz will probably answer the phone. Mike Blakebill is the Production Manager and Gregg Stump is the owner. Any one of them can answer your question.

In the Junebug/Chtr Tail in 5in. I have it in 5in also. Try the Oxblood/Red Flk (A2AR) and the Margarita Mutilator (B296) in the Delta. You may be surprised.

Rich Thiel
Roboworm Guide Staff
www.roboworm.com
Guide exclusively on the California Delta, Lake Berryessa and Clearlake for Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spotted Bass.
http://www.calbassguide.com , www.roboworms.com , www.quickdrops.com
www.316lurecompany.com
Brian Linehan

It's Mike Brakebill.*NM*

Post by Brian Linehan »

*NM*
Gary Dobyns

No 50 packs of ROBO

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Robo does not offer 50 packs. They package the baits still warm and can't do bulk packs.

Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.*NM*

Post by Guest »

*NM*