CAST for Kids at Lake Del Valle

Nitro5150

CAST for Kids at Lake Del Valle

Post by Nitro5150 »

The CAST for Kids event at Lake Del Valle this year is on June 25th. Craig Hanson's outdoor show on KNBR 1050 out of SF gave me a segment this morning to promote the event, but we are still way short on boaters!! Really need some help on this one guys and gals. Please, if anyone is interested in helping us get a disable/disadvantaged child on the water for the morning, we need all the help we can get. please check out http://www.castforkids.org, and find all the contact info, or pm me. Thanks!!! :D
Nitro5150

Re: CAST for Kids at Lake Del Valle

Post by Nitro5150 »

Hey folks- just a quick update. Our CAST event at Lake Del Valle is next week, and we still really need some boaters to help us pull this off. As of right now, I am still at least 10 boats away from being able to get all our kids on the water. So please, to all you folks within a reasonable driving distance of the Livermore area, we could really use some help. Anybody that can give us a morning with their boat can e-mail me at jballewconst@aol.com Thanks Y'all :D
Gator

Re: CAST for Kids at Lake Del Valle

Post by Gator »

Guys if you have never done this you need to get out there and do it!! It was a blast every event I did!!