I Friggen Protest For Nut Case & Teen As A No Show

Guy Kelley

I Friggen Protest For Nut Case & Teen As A No Show

Post by Guy Kelley »

As I have PM'D Tuna & Delta Dan for my reasons for not coming to the Recent Nut Case Classic and Pro/Teen, it 's seems that I was really missed :shock: :o or Some are just taking random Pot Shots :evil:

It's true I posted long about lack of a summer Nut Case Rally that I was willing to help or work for it to happen !

Tuna Man took up the cause and we were in touch with e-mail and pm's. Thanks Man for all of your help :!: :wink:

When I was helping Cooch last week stuff goodies bags for the Teens. I mentioned to him my reasons for not coming to the two events !

I will not go into the details here because frankly it's none of your business !

But lets just say. Our Son Put Out A Distress Call For Help, :cry: He Needed Us And We responded, it required Us to be out of the area for several days. I should not have to explain myself to those of you who are clueless or somewhat thick in the head :? But for those of you who need help :roll: Our Children's and Family's Needs Always Come First. And just leave it at that !

I hope to be involved next summer and sorry to have missed it this year !

If That earns me a nomination for the Numb Nut Award ! I respectfully decline ! Now, You Can Go Pound Sand Or Walk Off A Very Short Dock And Drown Yourself Or Both ! :evil:
Yeah ? It's Me Again, SO WHAT!!!!!
Kevin

Re: I Friggen Protest For Nut Case & Teen As A No Show

Post by Kevin »

Whatch u talkin bout Willis?
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Guy,

Tuna and Cooch were true friends they did not offer any reason as to why you could not make it and were trying to sway the vote the other way - relax guy I believe my nomination for Brian Day just may take - he left the emergency chain on and his bow unlocked but hooked after I asked him if he was unchained and good to go, damn near pulled the whole truck into the river....my nomination is for Brian Day - :mrgreen:
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
ASD

Post by ASD »

:lol:
Marty

Post by Marty »

You are now known as "No Nut".
blkdog812
Location: "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be

Post by blkdog812 »

i think tuna man got the "numb nut" award because he forgot to give out the nut case awards before he started with the pairing of the teens after the nut case weigh in.
Never argue with an idiot; He'll beat you to death with stupidity.
I AM NOT SAYING THERE SHOULD BE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR STUPIDITY,
BUT, WHY DON'T WE JUST TAKE THE SAFETY LABELS OFF OF EVERYTHING
AND LET THE PROBLEM SOLVE ITSELF?"
mac (Doyle McEwen)

Post by mac (Doyle McEwen) »

Hey Guy, if you had ignored your son and gone to the NutCase event, then you would have definitely earned the Numb Nut award..As it is, I don't hink you got it..If I can get it for catching and landing rocks after lively battles with said rocks, You don't have to do much to earn the title..But you should be required to participate in order to win it..

mac
Take a kid fishing, and don't forget about us older kids either..
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

no way, hose A. I aint getting that nomination. Safety chain was suppose to be secured. It was merely a delayed release. :lol:
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
rexford

Post by rexford »

Boy I think Guy's post sort of seals the deal right?

Sorry Guy hate to throw you under the bus but I
have to call em like I see em. Hope all is well with
your family.
BS'r

Post by BS'r »

think tuna man got the "numb nut" award because he forgot to give out the nut case awards before he started with the pairing of the teens after the nut case weigh in.
I'll second Tunaman and nominate Cooch also. Tunaman for not posting the launch time and Cooch for not picking up his phone. We were ready to fish at 5:30. I walked the lot and waved the "beat Cooch" envelope aound, yelled Western Bass and found no one. So we went fishing..... We came in at 10 thinking about a swap. We saw Jason C. and he told us everyone one was out.

It was good to meet the some of the Nutcases, see Korny, test the bird and have some fun.
Guy Kelley

Re: I Friggin Protest For Nut Case & Teen As A No Show

Post by Guy Kelley »

[quote="Marty"][color=#000080][b]You are now known as "No Nut".[/b][/color][/quote]
One, Two or None ! Doesn't matter to me, bud. Cause My Size Limit Is Still Way Bigger Than Your Size Limit and i don't dress up my rig with none of those special skirts nether ! :lol: :P :P :P :P :P
Yeah ? It's Me Again, SO WHAT!!!!!
Guyle

Post by Guyle »

blkdog812 wrote:i think tuna man got the "numb nut" award because he forgot to give out the nut case awards before he started with the pairing of the teens after the nut case weigh in.
+1
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Awrite - screw you guys. :evil:

Guy doesn't get it, as it was him that started this whole thing and if it wasn't for him, the event wouldn't have happened. He had a legit reason to pull out (won't disclose here), so screw everyone who thinks he should get it.

As for me - Coochie jumped the gun on the Pro Teen check-in, plain and simple. I'd nominate him, 'cept for the fact that he worked his *** off on this event and I can't blame him since we had a bunch of teen's parents there champing at the bit to get the pairings done, and I'm sure he was wiped out with all the preparations. Again, screw anyone who wants to nominate Cooch.

As for me - if anyone really wants to go there, feel free. Anyone who does so is recruited for next year's Pro Teen as a volunteer, and will be expected to play a major role so they can walk in our shoes. They can also take the lead in any future Nutcase event facilitation.

In my opinion, I didn't hear anything that qualified as Numb Nut contender, but that is only my opinion. I'll defer to the rest of the Nutcases to decide who, if anyone, deserves this award for this event.

Keep the nominations coming - I'll put up a poll when we have the official nominees and let everyone vote on the outcome.

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?