Will trade jig for what ever!! Come on read

george

Will trade jig for what ever!! Come on read

Post by george »

Ok, you guys have all heard about the guy who went on one of the social sites and offered to trade a paper clip for something of greater value and ended up with a house after about a year.

Well I thought this was a really cool idea and got to thinking, what can we do here to generate some fun! So here is an idea...

I will start a trade thread with an item, anyone who would like to trade my item for something of greater value will get the offered item and send me your item of greater value. I will then offer that Item for trade of another greater value item and we can do this until we get to a point that we stall out or we have an item of great value which will go to a good cause; lets say the Pro-Teen event for 2012 as a raffle item.

So, I am ready to jump right pass the paper clip and offer one of my prize new Berzerk Baits jigs, 3/8 oz, brown football head ($3.50 retail value). Shipped to your door.

Just put your trade offer in your post and upon receipt of your item, I will ship the trade item. You are going to end up with something pretty cool from the trade and the Pro-Teen will end up with something really cool to raffle off and pay some expenses with.

** For safety reasons I must personally take out and operate anything that is traded with a motor or wheels or looks like fun.lol :D
Marty

Re: Will trade jig for what ever!! Come on read

Post by Marty »

You posted yesterday and no one has made an offer. Ok here is my offer – I will give you one paper clip and instruction on how to use that paper clip for fishing. You may think this is funny but I’m serious.

My instructions will cover:
- how to use a paper clip to secure you drop shot line to your rod for it will not get tangle.
- how to use a paper clip to replace the legs in a frog.
- how to use a paper clip to keep your fishing weight from snagging in the rocks (drop shot and jigs).
- how to use a paper clip to punch holes in clear tubing to make your hooks stand out 90 degrees when fishing wacky-rig.
- how to use a paper clip to make skirts.

Send me your address.
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

HA HA! Keep yer clip Marty!

George, I will trade you my Lucky Craft FLATCBDR Ghost Sunfish crankbait(retail $17) for that Berzerk Jig.
george

Post by george »

You got a deal Cooch! Lets do this, I will send you the jig and when we get a trade for the Lucky Craft rip bait I will have you send it from there. This will save the double shipping, if that is OK with you....

Ok everyone, its on! Lets get something in trade for a $17.00 Lucky Craft lure, bottom line is what ever we have at the end of this thing is going to the 2012 Pro Teen to raise funds.

Lucky Craft flat CBDR Ghost Sunfish Crank bait at a value of $17.00 for what ever you have to trade of greater value? Even if its just a few bucks more....
Marty

Post by Marty »

Did not even get a mention, at least Cooch told me to keep my paper clip!
george

Post by george »

Sorry Marty, I dont know why I passed on the paper clip but some times I just do irational things! :roll:
Anyway, I will take that paper clip plus anything you might want to trade that has a value of over $17.00 in trade for the Lucky Craft Cooch traded me for the Berserk Baits 3/8oz brown football head jig..say a nice used rod or reel, stratocaster guitar, boat, car, air plane or small island in the delta... just something of greater value then the Lucky Craft lure. :D

Thanks for replying,

George
ASD

Post by ASD »

George
I will take the Lucky Craft flat CBDR Ghost Sunfish Crank bait and inturn put up 2 new in da box SNAG PROOF Boby's "BUZZ FROGS"($9.99 ea.) they are the new "SEXY" coller.

I will ship/drop off theis were you want/need them to go.

Also I will pick up the LC from Cooch to save the shipping :wink:
george

Post by george »

Thanks Scott,

Pick up the Lucky Craft from Cooch and drop off the frogs to him, I will pick them up this weekend when I come up north for the Snag Proof Tourney.
Cooch is that OK?
OK, Anybody want those Snag Proof Bobby's Buzz Frogs? We just need something of a greater value then "$20.00"......Who's it gonna be?

You know some of you site advertisers might want to throw something out there thats been sitting on the shelf for a while and get a little press while your getting rid of an item thats not movin right now!! Just an Idea.....It just needs to have a value of over $20.00 and will altimately end up going to the Pro -Teen event for 2012.

I think you might be able to even write it off as a donation and get a couple of nice "Snag Proof Bobby's Frogs" that you can use this weekend at the Snag Proof Tournament on the delta. Man what timing!!!!

They are the "Sexy Color" so you might even be able to give them to your girl for her birthday. :D :D
backseatfishergirl

Post by backseatfishergirl »

Hey...I would like that color Perfect Buzz and it was my birthday on Monday so... will you take "new but out of the box, for pix only" white Perfect Buzz, two Bobby's Perfect in box, one tru tungsten swimbait in box and two bags of Havoc Pit Boss new in pack. Have to check on colors ...don't remember what all colors are on the pegboard. If accepted, can I pick up before Saturday?
george

Post by george »

Hello Jody,

Happy B-day again!
Yes, I think we can put a deal together with those Items for the (2) Snag Proof Buzz Frogs.
Let me see when Scott can drop off the Snag Proof Buzz frogs to Cooch who will get the Berzerk Baits; 3/8 oz brown jig, Cooch will give Scott the Lucky Craft lure and hold on to the Snag Proof Buzz frogs for you.
You can give Cooch the trade items you have and he will give you the Snag Proof buzz frogs.

We now have a Snag Proof "White" perfect Buzz frog, (2) Snag Proof Bobby's Perfect (NIB), (1) Tru Tunsten swimbait in box, (2) Bags Havoc Pit Boss; new in pack! This has got to be at least a ($30.00) value.

Who's next! This is some good stuff!!!

How many times have we said; Lucky Craft, Snag Proof, Berzerk Baits!!! Hum, this might be worth the trade just for the product promotion.....
backseatfishergirl

Post by backseatfishergirl »

Awesome! Stoked! Thanx again for birthday wish! These have to be extra lucky Buzzes...Now, I just gotta find Cooch.
ASD

Post by ASD »

I will drop off the 2 buzz forgs @ Cooch's Thursday night when I get off the water ;)
george

Post by george »

Thanks Scott!

George

Ok, now we need a trade for the (1) Snag Proof Bobbys perfect frog - White
(2) Snag Proof Bobbys percet frogs - NIB
(1) Tru Tungsten Swimbait - NIB
(2) Bags of Havoc Pit Boss baits; NIB/bag

These Items are worth $30.00 plus so make sure your trade offer has a retail value of greater then that.

Thanks,

George
Gator

Post by Gator »

George - Hows this sound

Two packs of MattLures 4.5" swimbaits
Persuader Four Way 1/2 oz Buzz Bait
Two Persuader E-chip Flippin Jigs
This is about $45 worth..........All NIB
george

Post by george »

OK Gator you got a deal!

You will get (1) Snag Proof Bobbys Perfect frog - White
(2) Snag Proof Bobbys Perfect frogs NIB
(1) Tru Tungsten Swimbait NIB
(2) Bags Havoc Pit Boss NIBag

You will give
(2) Packs Matt Lures 4.5 Swim baits
(2) Persuader E-chip flippin jigs
(1) Persuader Four Way 1/2 oz Buzz Bait

Thank you Gator!
george

Post by george »

Ok folks, this is what we now have on the trade block! Gator just traded all this for the Snagg Proof Frogs that Jody traded earlier!

(2) Packs Matt Lures 4.5 Swim Baits
(2) Persuader E-Chip flipping jigs
(1) Persuader Four Way 1/2 oz Buzz Bait

Total value of $45.00!

Who's gonna trade something that will keep us moving in the right direction, it needs to be at the least a value higher then $45.00.
Bottom line is the final item will go to the 2012 Pro Teen for a raffle item that will raise funds to help the cause!

Whos on Deck?
george

Re: Will trade jig for what ever!! Update

Post by george »

This is what we now have on the trade block;

2) Packs Mattlures 4.5 Swimbaits
2) Persuader E-Chip Flippin Jigs
1) Persuader Four Way 1/2 oz Buzz Bait

This should have a value of around $45.00 so we would like to get a trade of greater value!
All proceeds will go to 2012 Pro Teen event.

Somebody has something sitting on the shelf that you are not using, Trade it for something you can use.