St. Jude charity tourney...an awesome event

bmshepherd

St. Jude charity tourney...an awesome event

Post by bmshepherd »

38 boats showed up for this charity team tournament at Lopez lake and I have to say this was one of the funnest events my partner an I have ever fished. Even though the fishing was tough for many anglers, I am sure that everyone had a great time and was glad to be there supporting a great cause. Thanks to Ben Florentino and all the sponsors, there was so many raffle prizes, I think every boat won something. They also had free beer, red bull, sodas, water, and food all day. It was such a fun event, so many good people and sponsors were there. Tackle warehouse made some big donations, raffle gifts, and donation money for St. Jude and we were able to raise some good money to help kids who really need it. There was a film crew from inside sport fishing and they are going to try to make a TV show out of it. Everything ran very smooth from start to finish. We were able to get a very early start in the morning, and when we came in to weigh in there was no line of people and they had a very professional weighing system. So I had to write to say what an awesome event it was and encourage more people to come out next year. Thank you to everyone, Ben and crew, sponsors, and participants.
dobynsrods.com
propointlures.com