Guidewear - $190.48 that includes shipping

Marty

Guidewear - $190.48 that includes shipping

Post by Marty »

Just order a Parka and Bibs Guidewear from Cabela’s for $99.99 Parka, $89.99 Bibs, and shipment for $0.50.

http://www.cabelas.com/browse.cmd?categ ... WTz_l=Home
Steve Reed

Re: Guidewear - $190.48 that includes shipping

Post by Steve Reed »

Just took advantage of the deal... been waiting forever for a price like that. Awesome. Thanks!
Monsterfishingtackle.com
kb

Post by kb »

Thanks for the heads up Marty I ordered a Guide Wear Jacket after you put this up. My last Guide Wear is pretty old and not "Shasta Ready"

I just got some new Gore Tex Mercury bibs from Simms that look awesome but I needed a jacket...

I appreciated you taking time out to save us all a few bucks buddy!!!!

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

Marty, Once again you help everyone! I was in need of new raingear, but was not wanting to put up the big bucks, and just retreating the old. The suspenders were getting too stretched.Thanks for saving me a couple hundred bucks and a free tackle bag!

Morgan
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

marty,

Thanks for the heads up... I think :)? I just maxed out my ole credit card! Just kidding, I really appreciate the info I got my son a set of guidewear and the rest of my family some foo foo junk. I might even get lucky when I get home tomorrow! RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Randy Walker

Post by Randy Walker »

Hey Marty,
Thanks for the post... I just bought the same gear and paid for it on 9-16-11 from Cabela's... I got the parka and bibs for a total of $288, which was a deal based on normal price... with your post, I was able to order another set at the lower price and will be sending back the set I just got 6 days ago...yeah, figured it would be easier if Cabela's would have just credited my card back for the difference... but they only do it within 7 days they said... well I am at 9 days from purchase and I guess they would rather me have to deal with sending the other set back... whatever... but thanks for the post.. you just saved me another $100 from what I paid 9 days ago...
Thanks sir for the heads up...

Randy
~ Thanks for the support ~
Walkers Brittanys
RBBASS
www.optimabatteries.com
www.outdoorproshops.com
www.lock-n-haul.com/
www.purefishing.com
Berkley Fishing
Abu Garcia
imalures.com
optimumbaits.com
The Rod Glove http://vrxfishing.com/
rickd

Post by rickd »

Thanks Marty man, I picked up a set myself.

There is nothing worse than fishing wet and cold!
rickd
ACRon

Post by ACRon »

Thanks. I had bought mine on sale last weekend. I contacted them and they issued a store credit for the difference of the new sale price. Cool now I have $90 on a card to spend at the store.
fishn4bass

Post by fishn4bass »

Thanks for the heads up Marty,I ordered a set of the insulated guide wear.My old set of guide wear I've had for around 15yrs.now,still in good shape but at this price it made it easier on the wallet to get a new set!
J. Walker

Post by J. Walker »

Don't know what I'm missing, but don't see a $99.99 parka or bibbs for $89.99. I see the sale and it is still a pretty good deal, just can't find the set for $190.48. Help?