update: BBT (Nacimiento) This Saturday the 28th

Terry G.

update: BBT (Nacimiento) This Saturday the 28th

Post by Terry G. »

Last minute update: Make sure you boat is clean and dry and the drain plug is out. (includes your live wells)

We will be at the main gate Kiosk at 4:30a.m. for boat checks (our live well checks) and sign ups. If you have pre signed and paid for the tournament on line the process for you will be slightly quicker. Just issue you a boat number and check that you're there. No paperwork to fill out or money to exchange.

After you enter the gate you will have had all your inspections completed and signed in.

You can proceed to the ramp and launch your boat.

I won't be very long winded at the blast off, Simple rules, out of bounds, check in times, flight info etc. and go!!

Hopefully this will help expedite the process and get everyone fishing as soon as we can.

If allowed, I will have my staff hand out quagga inspection forms so they can be pre-filled before you get to the gate.

Those folks staying at the resort will have quagga inspections for both days. Make sure you tell the gate officer that you're with the BBT tournament when you go in Friday. You will not have to get in line the next morning. Also, for you guys staying at the lake, if you missed the pre sign ups on Friday night just drive down to the entrance and check in. You don't have to run your boat through again.

If you leave the resort with your boat on Friday you will have to be re-inspected saturday morning. Again, Randy (the GM) is checking with the county to see if we can band boats pre-fishing when they leave. No promises.

I will be at the lodge doing pre-signs on Friday from 4-6p.m. I will have an American flag hanging on the porch. I'm staying in the lodge at Naci. It's up the hill next to the main ramp.

Randy, the GM is checking with the county about opening the gate early. Right now it's 6a.m. Again...no promises.

Please take into account there may be some patchy fog. Allow extra time and drive carefully.

My number is 661 301-2959 if you have any issues

Terry G.
Terry G.
Bakersfield, CA.