Iaconelli on Major League Fishing

jc351

Iaconelli on Major League Fishing

Post by jc351 »

How this guy hasnt killed himself or anyone in his boat yet is a wonder to me lol so fun watching him freak out over 1 1/2 pounders. You cant teach passion!!!!! If you havent got the PPV yet you gotta get it!
hasetak

Re: Iaconelli on Major League Fishing

Post by hasetak »

Iaconelli: "ITS A GIANT ... OH GOD ITS A GIANT!!!!" (fall all over the boat, fall on your official, stick some crank baits in your as*)

Official: "It weighs 2 lbs"

It really is a gem to watch and a wonder that he has not fallen out of the boat or killed himself.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

It was funny to watch.
They're all fishing out of identical boats, he's the smallest guy in the field, and yet he managed to make that boat look like a 17' Tracker. :lol:
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
jloo283

Post by jloo283 »

He's the only guy that made me smile through out the show. And I wonder if it was for real or for show when he got pissed during the second break.

James
Dave Poolman

Post by Dave Poolman »

ike is fun to watch.. he has passion and drama for the sport like nobody else and he can flat out catch em.. love this new format and paid the $18 was well worth every penny..
ACP

Post by ACP »

I like Ike & the man has skills but I could do without all of his NFL drama. Passion is one thing but acting the way he does knowing that cameras are on him just doesn't do it for me. I know he does a lot of great things for our up & coming youth & I commend he for that but I sure hope they don't start acting like him.
fishinman

Post by fishinman »

Yeah he's a great actor, his next career will start as the starring role in terminator 4 the boat engulfs All of Asia and part of the Indian Ocean by the bass dragging his boat and him around on 4000lb braid!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
hasetak

Post by hasetak »

jloo283 wrote:He's the only guy that made me smile through out the show. And I wonder if it was for real or for show when he got pissed during the second break.

James

I got a smirk out of Alton Jones when he said someone needs to spray some WD40 on Ike when he could hear him "squeeling".
firebass

Post by firebass »

Actually he did go in, stellar move! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvdQYnnr ... plpp_video
Micropterus salmoides addictus.