Thank You Sean Minderman !

Austen

Thank You Sean Minderman !

Post by Austen »

Just want to give out a HUGE thanks to Sean for taking me out on Havasu Saturday . I was just gunna fish from shore while i waited for my team mates to get off the water from the college fishing tourny and he offered to let me tag along for the day . Never been there or bed fished before and he gave me a lot of valuable information . I had a blast and just wanted to give you another thanks . Not sure if he is on this site but if someone could let him know id greatly appreciate it !

Thanks again,

Austen Schmalz
JimmyReese

Re: Thank You Sean Minderman !

Post by JimmyReese »

Hey Austen!

I will let Sean know your gratitude! Sean is a great guy and that sounds like something he would do for someone, Lake Havasu is incredible! Ive never seen so many 3-4.5 lb smallies before, glad you got to see and hopefully catch some! The College series is the future of our sport this is a great program they are running. I hope you get to participate as well! See you at the Delta!

Jimmy Reese
F!$# 0N!

JIMMY REESE
b_ankrum9

Post by b_ankrum9 »

Austen,
I will also let him know. He is a great guy and a good friend. My dad was actually the other guy on the boat, he said it was a fun day messing around out there. (Except you guys were almost late to pull me out of the water for weigh in because Sean couldn't leave that big one that was on the bed :lol: :lol: )
Austen

Post by Austen »

JimmyReese wrote:See you at the Delta!
Lookin forward to it ! :D
b_ankrum9 wrote:Austen,
I will also let him know. He is a great guy and a good friend. My dad was actually the other guy on the boat, he said it was a fun day messing around out there. (Except you guys were almost late to pull me out of the water for weigh in because Sean couldn't leave that big one that was on the bed :lol: :lol: )
hahahaha we must of been on that smallie fer a good 2 hours . She was a toad ! Tell your Dad I had a blast with him too and thanks for taking my bed fish :shock: :evil: