Bass Pro Shops Lake Havasu Open Final Results

Justin Locatis

Bass Pro Shops Lake Havasu Open Final Results

Post by Justin Locatis »

The Bass Pro Shops Lake Havasu Open ended up in dramatic fashion this afternoon. Congratulations to Gary Pinholster and Ed Shaver on winning the event with a total weight of 38.24lbs. The win however would not win them the Nitro Z7 boat powered by a Mercury Outboard. The boat would go to day 1 leaders Tracy Smart and Rob Webb thanks to the top 10% raffle. The top 3 teams also received new HDS 7 units equipped with Navionics chips.

A special thank you goes out to Lowrance and all of our event sponsors. Without the support of Bass Pro Shops, Tracker/Nitro Boats, Mercury Outboards, Lowrance Electronics, Navionics, Anderson Toyota, Minnkota Trolling motors, Dual Radios, Goal Zero Solar Hut, and A&M Graphics for making this event a success.

Complete results can be found at

http://www.jmloutdoors.com/bpsopen_results_final.aspx
MikeR

Re: Bass Pro Shops Lake Havasu Open Final Results

Post by MikeR »

Justin,

Hats off to you and your staff on putting together a great tournament, aligning the sponsors and providing all the prizes and giveaways. The event was extremely well organized and we had a blast. We'll be back for the 2nd annual and hopefully see a few more from So Cal out there. Man, what a great lake!

Mike Reese
Always lookin' for mud lines!
https://signarama.com/locations/ca-ventura/
ronsmart

Post by ronsmart »

Great job Justin and special thanks to all the sponsors. Big congrats to my son, Tracy Smart and his partner, Rob Webb. Fishing out of a tin boat and winning a fully rigged Nitro, awesome. They are both super happy.
Is the plug in ?
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

ronsmart wrote:Great job Justin and special thanks to all the sponsors. Big congrats to my son, Tracy Smart and his partner, Rob Webb. Fishing out of a tin boat and winning a fully rigged Nitro, awesome. They are both super happy.
Yeah, way to go for the tin bote crew. Congrats to the winners and "kook" and Tracy. Now they dont have to bum rides from me. hahaha :P
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Sue M

Post by Sue M »

Thank you to Bass Pro Shop and JML Outdoors and Lowrance for an awesome Tournament. Congrats to Ed and Gary on the win and to the guys that won the boat-sorry I forgot your names but watching you sit in that boat was priceless.... Hopefully next year there will be more boats.
Ray L.

Post by Ray L. »

Wow I just saw who won the boat. Oh my gosh...... How much beer flowed that night. How awesome. Ron did they sell it or is it now in the yard. Just incredible. Love hearing this. Shows that anyone can compete in any boat and do well. Way to go. So happy for the Smart clan.
Ray L.
Sponsors:
www.legendbassboats.com
www.waderods.com
www.allengmc.com
www.gambler-bang.com
orange county circuit breakers

Five alive is good for me
ronsmart

Post by ronsmart »

Hey Ray. Ya, the boys are really stoked. They are going to keep the boat. It is being rigged right now and we should have it in about a week. What a great tournament this was. Hats off to the winners, Ed and Gary. They are both great guys and deserve some recognition for their efforts even if they didn't win the boat.
Is the plug in ?
N.A.R

Post by N.A.R »

I had a blast! Justin you ran a very smooth event. Look forward to doing it again next year...As the other Angler said....hopefully we can get more guys coming out from So Cal. Next event is penciled in for April 15th. Don't miss out!