Federal government releases long-awaited health reform rules

For political discussions
Marty

Federal government releases long-awaited health reform rules

Post by Marty »

FOR ALL THOSE MORONS THAT DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU'D BE REQUIRED TO PAY TENS OF THOUSANDS FOR YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY UNDER OBAMACARE: WELCOME TO AMERIKA** "And HHS also set how much each level of plan – platinum, gold, silver and bronze – may require patients to pay out of pocket. Beginning in 2014, so-called bronze plans can ask patients to pay 40 percent of costs; 30 percent for a silver, 20 percent for a gold; the top-level platinum plans must pay 90 percent of patient costs. The platinum level plans may charge higher premiums, while the bronze plans will be the cheapest in terms of monthly premiums." CHEAP INSURANCE MEANS 40% OF ALL YOUR BILLS WILL NEED TO BE PAID IN CASH.
http://vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11 ... rules?lite
Grumpy

Re: Federal government releases long-awaited health reform r

Post by Grumpy »

Morons is right. Since about half of Americans already depend on Federal or State government in someway it doesn't look good for the ones who are still working in the private sector, in fact lots of these Obama voters have been given notice their positions will be terminated and or their hours will be cut back to part time because of this boneheaded law. The ones who lose their jobs will be given 99 weeks of unemployment benefits and then probably end up dependent on govt. when that runs out as the economy continues to tank, the other new part timers will have to find second jobs which will be increasingly tuff because of the increased demand on whats left by low skilled illegals and immigrants, so I give it about two years before all hell breaks lose. I could give a crap anymore because I am about done, its my kids and their wives who work in the private sector I worry about.