FLW Everstart Western Division

jimmyG

FLW Everstart Western Division

Post by jimmyG »

I received this email from FLW that their extending entry deadline from 12/19/12 to 1/4/13 which is 2 weeks prior to their first tourny at Orville. Sounds like they need support also. Info only for those thinking about it. Orville, Roosevelt, Delta and Clear Lake.

Dear Angler,

FLW wants to let you know that the PRIORITY entry deadline has been extended from 12/19/2012 to 1/4/2013 to all anglers fishing the EverStart Western division.

Any angler entering ALL four events in the Western division by 1/4/2013 will receive top entry priority.

Sincerely,

FLW Outdoors
Maackbass

Re: FLW Everstart Western Division

Post by Maackbass »

I'm in, or at least hopefully in, as a co-angler. Paid my dues Friday. I heard Ron with KB on Ultimatebass and he said numbers are coming up steady. Had to take the 2012 season off for financial reasons but still stayed out fishin. Was hoping to carry some momentum into '12 after placing well at the '11 championship. It was definitely a great experience fishin in their back yard. Lets show the FLW our support and appreciation this season when they're here. They do allow us to an opportunity to compete doing our passion at a high level!! See you on the water!