Kickboaters for Cooch Fundraiser -- OFFICIAL INFO

Lake

Kickboaters for Cooch Fundraiser -- OFFICIAL INFO

Post by Lake »

Thank you all very much for the overwhelming support. This is the first time in a very long time I have seen the Kickboat Community band together for 1 goal, awesome.

Jan 26th at the Delta. This is an Open event for anyone in a man powered craft. Anything goes as long as it is man powered.

Check in at the Hook Line and Sinker from 7:30am-8am. I will cut off check in at 8:15. If your running behind please call me for instructions (408) 316-6692. Everyone can fish at 9am no matter what.

Hook Line and Sinker in Oakley. This is the one in town not at Russo's.
3100 Main St Oakley, CA 94561
(925) 625-2441

Launch location Beacon Harbor

Weigh in 3pm. Awards and sponsor prizes for the anglers in the parking lot at Beacon Harbor after weigh in

$45.00 entry fee. $40 goes to Cooch $5.00 goes back to the anglers. -15 people we pay winner take all. 16+ we pay 2 places 25+ 3 places. I am trying to get the $5.00 launch fee waived. Still do not have this confirmed. Please plan to pay the launch fee at check in. I will let you know when you check in if I was able to get it waived.

This is a 1 fish limit event. 13" mouth closed on a flat board.

No live or cut bait.

.50lb penalty for dead fish

Those are the rules

The goal has been to get Cooch a brand new Minn Kota Fortrex 101 trolling motor. This looks very possible. I will have a complete update during the awards.

Special Thank you so much to all the sponsors who committed to helping the anglers help Cooch.
Sponsors Include in no particular order

Dobyns Rods
Bassinova Baits
CachemCaro Baits
FishingGear.com
The Hook Line and Sinker
Paradise Tackle
Just Wing it Baits
FLW/ TBF
Minn Kota
Lake

Re: Kickboaters for Cooch Fundraiser -- OFFICIAL INFO

Post by Lake »

WON has stepped up and is offering everyone that fishes the event free subscription. Thats a $39.95 value. Thank you very much Bill, Bob and WON
BassnReed

Post by BassnReed »

You guys need to seriously give this a rest....
KReed
whazup

Post by whazup »

Results??????
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
Lake

Post by Lake »

21 kickboats showed up. This was a big fish only deal. Jon Graves had BF at 4.48. Chris Pochop 2nd with 3.15. 7 fish weighed in total. 1 angler did catch a limit for maybe 11lbs. Good news we hit our goal for funds. My feet are still numb. Ha