******Cooch Benefit Event************

crawfish96

******Cooch Benefit Event************

Post by crawfish96 »

Jan 26th at the Delta. This is an Open event for anyone in a man powered craft. Anything goes as long as it is man powered.

Check in at the Hook Line and Sinker from 7:30am-8am. I will cut off check in at 8:15. If your running behind please call me for instructions (408) 316-6692. Everyone can fish at 9am no matter what.

Hook Line and Sinker in Oakley. This is the one in town not at Russo's.
3100 Main St Oakley, CA 94561
(925) 625-2441

Launch location Beacon Harbor

Weigh in 3pm. Awards and sponsor prizes for the anglers in the parking lot at Beacon Harbor after weigh in

$45.00 entry fee. $40 goes to Cooch $5.00 goes back to the anglers. -15 people we pay winner take all. 16+ we pay 2 places 25+ 3 places.

NO LAUNCH FEE. Thanks Beacon Harbor staff

This is a 1 fish limit event. 13" mouth closed on a flat board.

No live or cut bait.

.50lb penalty for dead fish

Those are the rules

The goal has been to get Cooch a brand new Minn Kota Fortrex 101 trolling motor. This looks very possible. I will have a complete update during the awards.

Special Thank you to all the sponsors who committed to helping the anglers help Cooch.
Sponsors Include in no particular order

Dobyns Rods
Bassinova Baits
CachemCaro Baits
FishingGear.com
The Hook Line and Sinker
Paradise Tackle
Just Wing it Baits
FLW/ TBF
Minn Kota
Otay Michael

Re: ******Cooch Benefit Event************

Post by Otay Michael »

How'd it go?
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
Lake

Re: ******Cooch Benefit Event************

Post by Lake »

21 kickboats showed up. This was a big fish only deal. Jon Graves had BF at 4.48. Chris Pochop 2nd with 3.15. 7 fish weighed in total. 1 angler did catch a limit for maybe 11lbs. Good news we hit our goal for funds