Co-Angler looking for Bass Club in LB or Anaheim Area

crazychuy

Co-Angler looking for Bass Club in LB or Anaheim Area

Post by crazychuy »

Hello All,

I know you've probably seen these kind of posts before. But I searched and none seem to be in my area.

I'm looking for a Bass Club with spots open for a co-angler in the Long Beach and/or Anaheim area?

I work in one city and live in the other. I've been to a few different bass clubs in the area and like a few of them but unfortunetly at the time there were no open spots for co-anglers. I'm just looking to get more time on the water, learn from others, compete and most importantly, have fun.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Tony
TEAMDEADMONEY

Re: Co-Angler looking for Bass Club in LB or Anaheim Area

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

Hey bro... you really have to be careful with which club you get into... because of silly club politics and such. There are a couple good clubs out there that I know of..SunCountry Bassmasters is one of them..yeah its out in the 909 area but the drive will be worth it. I know several of the members and they are all great guys... something to look into anyway.

Pete 8)
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
Big Ed

Re: Co-Angler looking for Bass Club in LB or Anaheim Area

Post by Big Ed »

Check out our club website:

www.californiabasscontenders.com

Read about the California Bass Contenders and view some of our results pages. Our results pages have alot of information and comments from anglers who participated. We have been around since 1980 and we fish one event per month. We hope you find a good club, you can find friends who share the same interests as you, I know we sure have. Some of these friendships can last a lifetime.

Hope to see you at a meeting!

Take care; Big Ed!
What you say is meaningless.........What you do is everything!