"WON CLEARLAKE OPEN" R U KIDDING ME!

JimmyReese

"WON CLEARLAKE OPEN" R U KIDDING ME!

Post by JimmyReese »

We are so excited about the WON OPEN event on Clearlake on June 10th-12th!

Lots of great things happening with this event with lots of great sponsors stepping up and helping to start a NEW LEGACY!

I have fished the US OPEN many times on the front and back seat on lake Mead and have detailed memories to share with friends and family forever. Fishermen and Women from around the world fish the US OPEN and have created a BRAND like no other. Like the US OPEN, memories will be created and dreams will come true and you all can be SIGNIFICANT in making this event as popular as you want! We hope you all come join the inaugaral event on Clearlake and be a part of History in the making! Just to remind you all this is not about a one time pony ride, this is about starting something that will be fished by you, your kids or your friends kids for a very long time.

I challenge all you fishermen from out of state out of country out of lake county ') to come fish one of the best fisheries in the WORLD! Yes WORLD! I dont know one professional that has dominated a June tournament on Clearlake, the lake is primed for a great versatile fishery that anyone with the right cast can WIN! Dont be surprised when the winning pattern is flipping or a senko or a roboworm or a spook or a frog or a jig or a swimbait or a crankbait, heck maybe even a floating fly! If you dont believe me just wait and see! Better yet, I challenge YOU to finish the ending of the story!

It only takes one excuse not to do something! It takes courage, sacrafices and hard work to meet success.

Enjoy the Journey!
F!$# 0N!

JIMMY REESE
davet.

Re: "WON CLEARLAKE OPEN" R U KIDDING ME!

Post by davet. »

Come on, seriously!! Please, everybody that can needs to sign up for this. We've been whining about no big shows up here for years. This is a gig that could put you on the map.
If you want them to come back every year, we gotta show em what we got.
This is your chance, put up or shut up...or at least speak softly :)
www.powerskoop.com
....it aint rocket science!
moose_1979

Post by moose_1979 »

Well said Jimmy
AndrewMartinBass

Post by AndrewMartinBass »

Jimmy is 100% right!! Get signed up! Don't miss out! :D :D :D
ANDREW SCHADEGG
Managing Editor - http://www.fishhound.com
crawdaddy

Post by crawdaddy »

I wish I was able to fish it, it does sound fun. I hope many people come out to enjoy it because WON Bass essentially threw away a true Northern tour for this event. It also seems that our Pro/ams are dying as a result so this may be all that is left. There is no lower entry pro/am tour that has a full season and a TOC. Sad really.
I would rather jog home from my own Vasectomy than spend Saturday at the mall.
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

Stay tuned for a Guess the Weight Contest!
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer