Seniors Circuit

Ray Coleman

Seniors Circuit

Post by Ray Coleman »

Lake Mead and Lake Havasu Seniors circuit will be starting up very soon. 9/21/13 for Lake Mead. It started last year and was great fun. Both team members must be over 50. The circuit is in it's infancy so please support it. For information please contact Jim Kirkwood at ABA.
Thanks guys
Ray Coleman
bobperry

Re: Seniors Circuit

Post by bobperry »

Would like to see a circuit like this in Nor Cal.
Richard - Sonora

Ditto on That!! Maybe Lode and Valley Waters...

Post by Richard - Sonora »

Think about that. Pedro, McClure, Tulloch, Melones, Salt Springs, New Hogan, Pardee, Camanche, Amador.....perhaps Delta and Sacramento area waters. Helluva circuit!! RK
fasttimebob

Post by fasttimebob »

great idea, would love to see a circuit that fishes those waters...a real motherlode region
AARMIKE

Post by AARMIKE »

Along these same lines I am a retired senior bass angler and I lost my fishing buddy last year. If there any interested senior anglers, or if you know of one, looking for a partner around or close to the Sacramento area give me a call. Mainly for fun fishing but I would consider tournaments again. It would be nice if you had a boat and experience and we could alternate boats. I have a nice a Ranger with all the proper equipment so if your interested please call Mike @ (916) 687-8912.