Search For Bryce Laspisa at Castaic

TeamBeefmaster

Search For Bryce Laspisa at Castaic

Post by TeamBeefmaster »

Hey everyone- not sure who is following this story, but its a pretty terrible situation all around. This young mans car was found down the cliff near the Upper Lake main ramp. He appeared to break out and escape the vehicle. There has been no trace of him since. A few days later a burned body was found just up Lake Hughes next to one of the fire roads, Police are unsure if they are related.

If you are going to the upper lake be on the lookout. Bryce could have ended up in the water or in the rough terrain back there.

Call 323-890-5500 if you have any information. findbrycelaspisa@gmail.com or check out "FIND BRYCE LASPISA" Facebook page.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.
mark poulson

Re: Search For Bryce Laspisa at Castaic

Post by mark poulson »

Darlene Wise and I saw them pulling that car up to the Lake Hughes Road pullout a few weeks ago, we but never dreamed the driver was missing.
My fingers are crossed for him, and for his family.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
sgvangler

Post by sgvangler »

link to FB page?
TeamBeefmaster

Post by TeamBeefmaster »

http://ktla.com/2013/09/10/volunteers-s ... z2ehLkkvX7
this has the link to the FB page.

I took 3 volunteers to search Hawks Nest and Old SS coves last night. nothing but garbage deep in the canyons. I also heard divers were scouring the lagoon, specifically the hole at the spillway. The burned body was not his, but someone murdered and dumped from LA.