Gary Dobyns Champion Extreme Rods

Brentwood Bob

Gary Dobyns Champion Extreme Rods

Post by Brentwood Bob »

I'm new to this forum and was wondering if someone new of a place that sells Dobyns rods for a good price. I'm looking to buy a new DX703 SF. Thanks for your help.
2006tritontr20x

Re: Gary Dobyns Champion Extreme Rods

Post by 2006tritontr20x »

Check your pm's
Brentwood Bob

Post by Brentwood Bob »

Thanks all for your help but I did locate one for a good price at Valley Sports out of Burlington Washington.
Mike

Post by Mike »

The Hook Line & Sinker is our local high end tackle shop. Check them out, they are in Oakley behind the La Costa restaurant on Main Street
OG on WB since 1993
Revoke36

Post by Revoke36 »

I believe Dobyns are price protected so that they can't be sold at a higher price point. Although a store may put them on sale. Just what I've been told so take it for what it's worth.
Support 81
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Brentwood Bob

Post by Brentwood Bob »

I received my rod a few days ago and can't say enough about how Dobyns packages their rods. First they put it in plastic, then wrap bubble wrap in four different areas of the rod, then they put it in a 3 inch heavy duty PVC tube. I have ordered a lot of rods over the years but nothing comes close to the care they give their rods. Top notch outfit. Thanks Dobyns.
Gene Buchholz

Post by Gene Buchholz »

We have Dobyns rods this weekend only, you pay no tax and if you buy a rod you can buy a Dobyns Coalation rod for $100.00 normally $199.99. Its our Grand Reopening at the Hook Line & Sinker.
Brentwood Bob

Post by Brentwood Bob »

Since buying the Extreme I just ordered another Dobyns rod. They have a special,if you buy a rod you can buy a selected rod for 40% off. So I bought a Champion 762 SF. It will be a great edition to the Extreme.