Fishing Jogs at the delta

adamsj13

Fishing Jogs at the delta

Post by adamsj13 »

What jigs do you all use the most? How do you keep them clean and get through all the grass and vegitation out there? Is there a better style jig than another? Any tips you can help me with ;)
Bruce Theriot

Re: Fishing Jogs at the delta

Post by Bruce Theriot »

Cooch, did an article on jig fishing. Look in the Library section under his name.
Bruce Theriot

Post by Bruce Theriot »

Cooch, did an article on jig fishing. Look in the Library section under his name.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

paging mr. cooch.... paging mr. cooch. You have a customer question about Jogs. ;- )
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
adamsj13

Post by adamsj13 »

Brian D. wrote:paging mr. cooch.... paging mr. cooch. You have a customer question about Jogs. ;- )
hee hee, I need to learn to type :) jigs!!

Looking for article now. Thanks fellas
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Is this the article you are looking for?
http://www.westernbass.com/shared/mag_w ... 2/#?page=8
george

Post by george »

Wada Jigs are great jigs to throw on the delta and can catch some toads; just ask Cooch! I have had some great luck with the NuTech Jigs - Nujig up there just due to the fact that they don't get hung up in the rocks and tullies! I have lost a lot of really good jigs up there in the past and have yet to lose a Nujig and throw them in some of the thickest wood and knarlyest riprap you can find out there.
I have found the best colors to be green pumkin/black, green pumpkin/purple, black/red with red Yamomoto craw trailer, black/blue with a royal blue Yamomoto craw trailer.

Swim em off the bank, pop, pop, pop swim retrieve, pitch to wood and move very slowly, fish drop off on rip rap banks! This time of year fish a little faster, spring and fall slow down, winter; dead slow!

But you got to give the Nujig a try because it flat out works!

George
merc1997

Post by merc1997 »

george wrote:Wada Jigs are great jigs to throw on the delta and can catch some toads; just ask Cooch! I have had some great luck with the NuTech Jigs - Nujig up there just due to the fact that they don't get hung up in the rocks and tullies! I have lost a lot of really good jigs up there in the past and have yet to lose a Nujig and throw them in some of the thickest wood and knarlyest riprap you can find out there.
I have found the best colors to be green pumkin/black, green pumpkin/purple, black/red with red Yamomoto craw trailer, black/blue with a royal blue Yamomoto craw trailer.

Swim em off the bank, pop, pop, pop swim retrieve, pitch to wood and move very slowly, fish drop off on rip rap banks! This time of year fish a little faster, spring and fall slow down, winter; dead slow!

But you got to give the Nujig a try because it flat out works!

George
the one other advantage to any NuTech product besides being much more snag resistant is the hooking accuracy and not losing your bass.

bo
VJ

Post by VJ »

+1 for Nutech NuJigs
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com
Richard - Sonora

Try JOGGERS As Topwater Presentations???

Post by Richard - Sonora »

Just like walkin' the dawg. I'll leave the rest up to you! R