Boating insurance

hawghunter

Boating insurance

Post by hawghunter »

Anyone know any company or agent that is good with boating insurance. I really don't know where to begin or how much to get coverage for. I'd like to insure boat, engine, pwerpoles, electronics, tackle and trailer. Of course coverage for injury as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon
Randy Walker

Re: Boating insurance

Post by Randy Walker »

I would say to check out 1-800-bassboat

http://www.800bassboat.com/index.htm

Check out the above website. I have been with them for over 4 years and have been happy with coverage, premium and claims service. I think you will be pleased with what they have to offer at a great competitive premium. It was designed for fisherman/boats by fishermen...
Check them out...

Good Luck,
Randy
~ Thanks for the support ~
Walkers Brittanys
RBBASS
www.optimabatteries.com
www.outdoorproshops.com
www.lock-n-haul.com/
www.purefishing.com
Berkley Fishing
Abu Garcia
imalures.com
optimumbaits.com
The Rod Glove http://vrxfishing.com/
harry chang

Post by harry chang »

I will have to agree with Valleyheart aka 1800BASSBOAT. I just had to file a claim and it was handled professionally, fast and covered all of the damages. The process was much smoother than what I had thought it would be. I can't be happier. I highly recommend them. Harry
fishwithron2

Post by fishwithron2 »

Ditto on 1800bass boat with Stan Vandenberg. Switch over to them about ayear ago and had to file a claim on my lower unit. Sent info in and check in about two week.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

I use Foremost, which is a division of Farmer's.
I had two trailer-related claims, including one that was extended, because the damage to the axle wasn't noticed when the initial claim was made, and they were terrific.
I highly recommend them.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
AZRangerboy

Post by AZRangerboy »

Give Norman-Spencer Insurance a call at 800-252-9597. They are based out of Stockton, Ca. and have been in the marine industry for a long time. They were formally known as Westmar Insurance.They insure my boats every year and take great care of all the friends and customers I have referred to them. Have them give you a quote and compare the coverage and premium with other companies. Good luck!

Joe Uribe Jr.
Dan Daniel

Post by Dan Daniel »

Ken and Stan Vanderberg at 800bassboat Insurance.
I've been with these guys for a long time and they
are tournament fisherman and know what we
need. I recommend them.

One big thing to look for is uninsured boaters
insurance, a lot of big name insurance
companies don't even offer it and Ken and
Stan carry that.

Dan Daniel
Delta
K_Lincomfelt

Post by K_Lincomfelt »

We recently bought a boat and called around to a bunch of insurance places until I was sent to Ken and Stan. My wife handled everything with them and it was so smooth. It was a relief to finally deal with some guys who knew about our boat and what was involved with it. Quality policy for very fair pricing they have our business for sure.
LEN B

Post by LEN B »

[img]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b7dd34b3127ccec0ca2f54d84500000010O00AbtGbho2bsmIPbz4Q/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/[/img]
norcalracer

Post by norcalracer »

Kenneth Kraft in redding he is a bass guy and knows what you need and will load you up on all coverage he is farmers and insurance is foremost I got all real high numbers and high equipment mounted and not mounted to boat (gear) for 600 a year. And i mean alot of coverage!