2nd Berryessa bass Tournaments - Can Nourot 3-Peat?

Duke

2nd Berryessa bass Tournaments - Can Nourot 3-Peat?

Post by Duke »

Hello teams, the Berryessa Bass Tournaments is having the 2nd Tournament this Saturday for the 2014-2015 Season! We should have a good turn-out this Saturday(18 pre-signs so far)! I have scheduled 9 tournaments with a TOC for the 2014 – 2015 Season. Markley Cove will be the host marina. We have an exciting year planned for anyone who wants to fish, with help from a few sponsors like: Markley Cove, Koloa Bass Fishing, Kazoku Grill, Buckhorn, ARIGWRAP, Tomats, Turtle Rock, Ficelle’s, Guns Fishing & Other Stuff, Battery Systems, CE Ranch, Gone Fishing, Dobyns Rods, Todd’s Custom Rod Art, P-Line, and Pro-Cure ! I’m still trying to get more sponsors. To qualify for the TOC you must fish at least 7 tournaments and finish in the top 47 of the teams that have also fished 7 tournaments. Winner of the TOC will get to fly to Hawaii for 2 six hour guided trips to fish for Peacock Bass in Kauai, Hawaii. AOY winner will have the highest points from fishing 8 tournaments or best 8 of 9 tournaments fished(already had 1
tournament). AOY team will win a 2016 launch pass to Markley Cove and nine $50 certificates for each of the 2015-2016 season tournaments! Entry Forms will be available from the website or if you want me to send you one, email or call me. I will have your entry form ready for you at the lake Saturday morning if you let me know your fishing or if you already have talked with me. My contact info is dukekalani@yahoo.com or Phone (530)794-6085 / Fax (530)794-6160
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!!
Last tournament was won by Nick Nourot and Steve Sciarretta with 19.79lbs. but had a dead fish penalty for .20lbs and barely nosed out Scott Crawford and Terry Devincenzi weighing 19.55lbs. and who brought the Big Bass to the scales weighing 6.81lbs. Weather system is moving in. Fish should be chewing Saturday! Pulled Pork Sandwiches!!!
madgaffer

Re: 2nd Berryessa bass Tournaments - Can Nourot 3-Peat?

Post by madgaffer »

Any results ?
Nicknourot

Re: 2nd Berryessa bass Tournaments - Can Nourot 3-Peat?

Post by Nicknourot »

Thanks to the 11 Teams that fished the second event of the Berryessa Bass Tournaments Circuit for the 2014-2015 Season that was on October 25, 2014 hosted out of Markley Cove. Especially a Big Thanks to the teams for showing up to fish with the nasty weather report! Fishing on Berryessa got a little tough with for some teams with the sporadic rain and wind gusts! Teams could not take advantage of the Pineapple Express that came through. The weather was fairly warm with air temperatures climbing into the 70’s with a showers and gusting breeze by weigh-ins. The fish still seem to be waiting for that Fall bit to turn on. Top teams reported catching their fish with jigs, rip-baits, crankbaits, swimbaits, chatterbaits, and senkos. First place went to Billy Downs and Philip Lopez with 14.47lbs and a kicker that weighed 5.43lbs for 1st Place Big Fish, Billy was fishing solo. Finishing in Second place for the second time in a row, was Scott Crawford and
Terry
Devincenzi weighing in at 14.38 lbs. anchored with nice fish that weighed 5.06lbs. Mike Nichelini and Carl Keller weighed in 12.80lbs for Third place and had a 5.22lb. kicker for 2nd place Big Fish again. Fourth place went to Mike Hitomi and Frank Ono that weighed in 12.66 lbs. with four fish and a 3.93lb smallmouth. Fifth place went to Ron and Lesa Tobey with 12.58 lbs. Thanks to all the teams for supporting the 2014-2015 Berryessa Bass Tournaments Circuit with all the conflicts and weather this weekend! Scott Crawford and Terry Devincenzi are starting to build momentum for AOY race! So far it looks like 21 teams are all in for the running of AOY and the 2016 Launch Pass, Dobyns Rods, Eagle One Boat Detail Kit, $50 Certificates for each tournament of the 2015-2016 season, Battery Systems Batteries, and $100 cash. The teams that fished the last two tournament will have a good head start on points for TOC qualifying and AOY. There are still seven
tournaments left to qualify for the TOC. There will also be a little twist with the points for the last tournamnent scheduled May 9, 2015 that will be announced before the tournament. Let me know if you have any questions on anything. Again Thanks to our Sponsor’s: Greg Pryor (supplied pulled pork), Lyle’s Marine Repair, Ficelle’s Bistro, Tomat’s Restaurant, Kasoku Teriyaki & More, Dobyn’s Rods, Battery Systems, Pisani’s Automotive, Gun’s Fishing & Other Stuff, The Other Guys, Markley Cove, and CE Ranch, Buckhorn, Ocean Restaurant, El Pueblo Meat Market & Taqueria / Deli, Todd’s Custom Rod Art, Hisui, Marty’s Boat Rental, and A-Rig-Wrap. See you all on November 22, 2014 for the next tournament. Call my phone if you have any questions (530)794-6085 or email me dukekalani@yahoo.com.
Attachments
image.jpg