Boatmasters

Andy Lippert

Boatmasters

Post by Andy Lippert »

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. Bought a boat that has a motor with a brand new power head, and had some questions that I called another unnamed shop about (and got attitude). Either way--called Boatmasters like I should have done first--as I've ALWAYS heard great things about them, and sure enough, I wasn't let down. Drew spent quite a while on the phone with me answering any questions I had, and offering his words of advice as to breaking my motor in. They were GREAT!

Thanks for the help sir, and because of that, you guys have earned 100% of my business moving forward--amazing what a little customer service will get you.

Andrew
G Pardi

Re: Boatmasters

Post by G Pardi »

Boatmasters in Livermore has worked on my boats for the last 12 years. I have always received great workmanship and great customer service.
G Pardini
Levy

Post by Levy »

Been a Boatmasters customer for many years, Drew and Mike always find time for me and my boat no matter how busy they are. Great Shop.

Jon Levenson
Mike

Post by Mike »

No one else works on my boat. Great guys
OG on WB since 1993
TritonBrent

Post by TritonBrent »

Yep, great people and great work. I had previuosly been taking my boat to another shop only because it was more convenient. Took it to BM for the first time a few weeks ago and my boat will never see any other shop again! Im very happy.