WB Staff

Hook TOC March 14 - 15 Results

Post by WB Staff »

Here are the Tournament of Champs results
10394778_10153189676004511_7265991359155035477_n[1].jpg
Gene Buchholz

Re: Hook TOC March 14 - 15 Results

Post by Gene Buchholz »

Thanks WB Staff for posting the results!
Gene
Jeff L.

Post by Jeff L. »

Just wanted to give a Huge shout out and thanks to Gene and the group of volunteers at the Hook TOC. Also and big thank you to Gene's daughter for serving us hungry anglers some yummy Tri tip/ BBQ.
Although my son Noah and I didn't catch the winning fish this past weekend, we had a BLAST and memories to last a life time!
If your looking for a great time competing in a low entry fee, competitive team circuit. You need to give The Hook Line & Sinker tournaments a try. Noah and I look forward to next years events.

Thanks again
Jeff Lamy
Set the Hook!

Rippen Lips Lamy
reddog

Post by reddog »

I just wanted to add my thanks to Gene, the Hook, his daughter, and the whole crew from the series. Everyone did an unbelievable job on the series from the ease of sign up to the running of the weigh ins. Its not easy to get those events organized and run so smoothly and Gene and his crew did a great job. There's always recognition for the young anglers and everyone involved, the prizes are great, the food is EXTREMELY welcome on what can be cold and long days on a winter series. A special note, there was an unfortunate turn of events where a long time angler who was obviously greatly respected by many lost his battle with cancer and it certainly touched the lives of many. Gene did a stand up job of recognizing this man in what can only be called an act of quality respect. Anyone looking for a top notch winter time circuit should certainly sign up next round, but bring your A game cause the weights were consistently jaw dropping for winter time bassin.
Thanks Gene.