NorCal90 Final Event and Fish-Off Info

NorCal90

NorCal90 Final Event and Fish-Off Info

Post by NorCal90 »

Hello Fisherman/Women,
First off Happy Easter to all, I hope your holiday was filled with Family/Friends/loved ones. Our last event of the 2015 Season will be this Sunday the 12th of April and we will be launching out of the Spillway Launch Ramp. Be advised that there is an BBT event on Saturday and the ramp will be congested for prefish. We will be running the release boat for the Saturday BBT event therefore sign-ups will be from 5:30ish until 6:30 at the trailer on Sat, evening. We should have it set up immediately following the BBT event( if you have the form already filled out and exact change or check, you may hand it to us on the release boat while we are conducting the BBT weigh-in, I will be in the parking lot around 2 pm)…..

On Sunday afternoon, we will conduct the regular weigh-in and payouts for Sundays event and then we will figure out the point standings and highest finishing teams from each event and then do the draw for the final team. This will take some extra time but we will accomplish it as fast as possible to get everyone home. I hope you all have enjoyed this season and we look forward to a great final event this Sunday.

As for the Fish-Off info. We have chosen a location that is some distance from our normal base of operations. Because of this we had to reserve a block of rooms to accommodate all that will be attending this year’s fish-off. With that being said, we had to pick a weekend that was reasonable, we have chosen the weekend of May 2nd/3rd for this event. I had planned on giving all of the teams that made the event a choice between 2 different weekends but we could not make that happen without going into June which for us was not an option. May 9th weekend is Mothers day, May 16th is the CTT Delta event and May 23rd is Memorial Day weekend. I truly hope this does not conflict for anyone trying to make the Fish-off as this is shaping up to be a great event with fun and friendship being the top priority (and some money to boot). The event will take place both Sat May 2nd and Sun May 3rd, ending early enough to get everyone home at a decent time Sunday night…. Hotel accommodations for Saturday night will be paid for and dinner will be provided Sat evening. Snack packs will be given out both mornings and we are working on some kind of lunch for Sunday afternoon weigh-in, further info will be provided at a later date.

We hope to see all of you and many more this Sunday for our final event of the 2015 Season.
Jason Bubier
530-230-8868
ajbubier@sbcglobal.net