WARRIOR EVENT AT VAIL LAKE...NO COST TO YOU...MAY 16

Lynne

WARRIOR EVENT AT VAIL LAKE...NO COST TO YOU...MAY 16

Post by Lynne »

NO COST TO ENTER VAIL LAKE, NO COST TO LAUNCH YOUR BOAT, NO COST TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT :-)
The Lake Elsinore Bass Club along with National Bass West are putting on the 8th annual Warrior Event at Vail Lake on May 16, 2015 for the "warriors” that have so bravely served our and defended our country in Afghanistan and Iraq.

This is very heart-warming, one that you would not want to miss.

This event is strictly to offer a great time to our service men/women that have served our country so bravely.

The way that this event runs is that we need guys/gals with boats that are willing to take a “warrior” out on Vail Lake (no cost to the person with the boat) and let them (up to two service persons on your boat) fish a full day (until around 1 p.m. or so) at Vail Lake. There will be “valet” launching/parking (done by the Lake Elsinore Bass Club) and a delicious barbecue at the end of the event (around 1:30 p.m.) There is going to be a huge raffle during the awards ceremony that all can participate in. ALL of the proceeds that we get from the raffle or donations go directly to the Warrior Foundation in San Diego. 100 % of the money that the Foundation receives go directly back to the warriors...no salaries are taken!

If your company would like to donate something or give money for a donation that will be awarded directly to the WARRIOR FOUNDATION at the award ceremony, please contact Mike Nemec at 951-775-0928 or e-mail him at michaeljnemec@yahoo.com. You can also get in touch with me and I will make sure that Mike or Richard Miller get your donations. Last year there was not a dry eye at the award ceremony. Truly this is one of our favorite events of the year.

Entry forms are attached hereto. Please faa or email the form back to me at 951-487-1833 or e-mail to mikenlynne@sbcglobal.net

This tournament is limited to the first 62 boats to sign up. Last time we held the tournament at Vail Lake, everyone caught a limit and then some. It was a blast for all.
IO have attached the sponsor letter also. If you can donate anything, we will need you logo to put you on the banner. ALL donations are tax deductible.

Please let me know as soon as you can that you can participate.

Thank you]

Lynne Peterson
National Bass West
760-497-8238