Inside track on Lake Don Pedro...

TravisH

Inside track on Lake Don Pedro...

Post by TravisH »

Hey there guys! I wanted to give you guys a heads up that there will be some great updates coming soon for Lake Don Pedro on the Navionics mapping cards.. I have been on the water using the latest and greatest technology that's out these days which is all becoming Wifi based.. Here is a pic I took while out on Pedro last Saturday, I was using the Vexilar T Box to turn my IPAD and IPHONE into a Fishfinder and GPS Unit. Also while I was out I was recording sonar logs which we use as the info for the freshest data updates for our mapping cards, which was all done using Sonar charts live and Auto charts live via wifi.. This is awesome stuff do to all data is record real time thanks to wifi...
Attachments
IMG_0744.JPG
g man

Re: Inside track on Lake Don Pedro...

Post by g man »

Wow, thanks Travis....g man
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

I know that spot! Did you catch any out there? RR
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

No Problem G Man!

Yes Sir, I was mostly out just to do some sonar logging But when the Graph lit up I couldn't help myself but to drop a spoon or dropshot on them! In that spot I caught a Heavy 2, 3.5 and one a tad over 4 on a glide bait..

Travis Huckaby
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Great job was just kidding about the spot, I love when people always say "hey he is fishing my secret spot :)"
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Lol... Thank you! Ow yes, the Top secret fishermen..
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

I think thats the spot my big one came from.
You shouldn't be fishing my big fish spots. :shock: :roll:
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM