BASS Throws Down the Gauntlet....

JT-Madera

BASS Throws Down the Gauntlet....

Post by JT-Madera »

Well Don Rucks sure knows how to call the Advisory Boards hand!!!

Either put up or shut up...

He may make some people angry, however he sure did his homework...If you read the addemdum to the letter it pretty much spells out that BASS thinks they ARE "the" boss..and if we don't "tow the line" we're out....or fired!!

It will make for a very interesting winter for all of us...Do I support the Advisory Board or the rules???

I no longer fish the Fed tournaments, however, the club I belong to, is in BASS and dues are coming up this month...

Questions, questions, this sure is a mess, I guess I wish that I was as confident about what is right for me as some on this forum!!
I know there is more at stake than Fed tournaments, however as to the Basstimes they can keep it, I haven't read it in a long time since they changed the format to Pro and Eastern news and their mag sucks..

I have my own insurance and clubs can really find a better deal on the open market..Since I'm sixty years old I no longer dream of making the Classic and I can make a better return on my money fishing 100% or Stren...or even WONBASS...

I sure wish you young guys a lot of luck with this....

my 0.02

Jim Turner
JT-Madera
Mitch

Right there with ya !!!

Post by Mitch »

Yep !!! They really put their foot in it now !! I had planed to fish more of the BASS tournys but have now decided to spend my money else where. As for the dues..............I'm already a Life Member so I'll just continue to recieve my mag so I can enjoy Harry and Charlie !!!! As for the Fed............I hope it will soon become the FLW. Meantime..............on to other things !!!! El Salto here I come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob D

Re: BASS Throws Down the Gauntlet....

Post by Rob D »

I am really tired of BASSs ultimatums, they need some training in CUSTOMER SERVICE!! If anyone form BASS is reading this, WE ARE YOUR CUSTOMERS!!! THOSE WERE ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES YOU PUBLICLY SPANKED!!! YOU ARE NOT OUR BOSS, PARENT, DICTATOR, KING, PRESIDENT OR ANY OTHER SUCH LEADER!!!
WE ARE CUSTOMERS..... LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY YOU COFFEE MUG IS SITTING ON!!!!
I fish because I CAN!!
God Bless America!!
Rob Douglas