Tournament Fishing

Doug Hodel

Tournament Fishing

Post by Doug Hodel »

I used to fish a lot of tournaments and went through a divorce and the boat was a casualty. I am looking to get back into it, but can't afford a boat. Any suggestions as to what are the better tournaments for a non-boater?
BrandonCook

Re: Tournament Fishing

Post by BrandonCook »

California tournament trail (ctt) pro-am shared weight style tournament. Non boater just shows up and fishes. Great TDs and they are getting alot of boats in each tournament. Can't go wrong with them and the price is right!
Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

My advice to you is post on WB that your wanting to find a partner to fish opens and other such tourneys. I've hooked up with 2 awesome sticks and fish a trail with one and opens with the other. There's always someone out there wanting to meet new anglers and I personally think fishing with new anglers is a great way to learn. They have a forum where you can put your ad or even here you can post. In no time you'll find a partner. WB is a great site so good luck.
BassTramp

Post by BassTramp »

California Bass Federation - "Draw Format" Non- Boater can have the front of the boat for half a day.

Call me if you would like more details.

Randy
Region 4 - Motherlode Regional Director
(408)881-2007
Kiss and Release
dtacker

Post by dtacker »

California Tournament Trail. They have 2 events left this year. Call and get signed up if you want to learn and get back into it!
scott h

Post by scott h »

Ctt, it is the best deal going on the west coast, Bill and the gang are top notch and run the events smooth. Season is winding down but if you can bring a boater with you or find one to sign up your in for sure. The next event is on the delta in two weeks. Hope to see you come out!
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(