Tournament Ready 2005 Skeeter ZX225 – 23,500$

kundeoutdoors

Tournament Ready 2005 Skeeter ZX225 – 23,500$

Post by kundeoutdoors »

This boat is a workhorse. It handles rough water great. Plenty of storage and everything works (i.e. bilge, livewells, lights, etc). The fuel mileage is very reasonable. Unloaded with two people I’ve seen 72mph. Fully loaded with fuel and gear you can hit 70mph by yourself, 67-68mph with two people. Fiberglass has a few dings here and there. It is a dual axle trailer and at one time had trailer brakes but no longer does. My truck stops just fine without them. The carpet and seats are in very good condition, not showroom. Trailer tires are 60% or better. Lower unit was rebuilt prior to me purchasing the boat, has not had a hiccup since. Boat has been garaged its entire life. Located in Palo Cedro, Ca. Do not use messenger to get a hold of me, I won’t check as often as a phone call or text. If you see the ad up, boat is still available. Thanks,
Jordan - 530-870-2713

Details:
200hrs on rebuilt powerhead, 750hrs overall.
At time of powerhead rebuild -
• Injector rebuild
• Low pressure fuel pumps replaced
• High pressure fuel pump fluid change and belt change
• New thermostats
• New carbon fiber Boysen reeds

New (summer 2020) 6” slide master manual jack plate

Trim/tilt unit rebuilt September of 2020 (2yr warranty)

New steering seals – helm and motor- spring of 2020

200hr service done - filters, fluids, bearing repack, etc.

4 Batteries less than 1 year old

Aftermarket switch panel from Skeeter. Replaced push button internal switches to single toggle switches. This allows the user to replace one switch in the event of a malfunction, rather than the entire 500$ panel.

Hotfoot

Pedestal seats

Breakaway tongue

Full boat canvas cover as well as motor cover

What’s extra:

Fuel is filtered between the tank and engine with a custom 2 micron RACOR fuel/water separator. (30$ replacement every 50hrs…. that’s cheap insurance)

Electronic switch in battery bay to “jump the cranking battery” from the trolling batteries should you wear it down.

Permanent LED navigation lights - no putting in/pulling out light polls

1 - 10’ blade power pole anchor

Less than 2 year-old Minkota Ultrex 112

2 Lowrance HDS 8 Gen 2 graphs, linked with sidescan
Attachments
IMG_4300.JPG
IMG_4296.JPG
IMG_4298.JPG