UFC Lyoto Machida vs. Rashad Evans

Sports talk forum
biteme

UFC Lyoto Machida vs. Rashad Evans

Post by biteme »

All I can say is WOW. Just when I thought Evans was going to hold on to the belt a while. Machida is a bad mofo!
http://mixedmartialartvideos.com/
Guy Williams

Re: UFC Lyoto Machida vs. Rashad Evans

Post by Guy Williams »

Machida reminds me of the "spider". He'll be very tough to beat for sure!!!
Guy Williams
You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
Charles Barkley
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

And people actually paid money to watch this fight. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~> http://atdhe.net/7207/watch-ufc-98-evans-vs-machida
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
sTony

Post by sTony »

Last time I paid money to watch that stuff was the last Anderson Silva fight. The last several I've paid for have been really pretty lame. The Silva fight was a horrid affair that they should be refunding money back to those that watched. For me, MMA has run it's course and I will no longer pay $65 for a PPV fight ever again.

I watched some of the Dream 9 open-weight tournament from Japan last week or so ago. Gegard Mousasi, Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou, Bob Sapp, Mark Hunt and 7-foot-2 Korean Hong Man Choi. What a huge joke. Minowaman, all 196 pounds of him took out Sapp, at 319, in the early moments of the first round. In fact the top four fights I believe had a total elapsed time of just under 6 minutes. I could be wrong but it's real close. But the show itself was horrible.

Choi's first opponent: former baseball player Jose Canseco.

With stuff like that going on, MMA is gonna have troubles ahead. And yeah, I'll say it, it is starting to look more and more like human cock fighting to me so I won't continue watching.

sTony
biteme

Post by biteme »

sTony wrote:Last time I paid money to watch that stuff was the last Anderson Silva fight. The last several I've paid for have been really pretty lame. The Silva fight was a horrid affair that they should be refunding money back to those that watched. For me, MMA has run it's course and I will no longer pay $65 for a PPV fight ever again.

I watched some of the Dream 9 open-weight tournament from Japan last week or so ago. Gegard Mousasi, Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou, Bob Sapp, Mark Hunt and 7-foot-2 Korean Hong Man Choi. What a huge joke. Minowaman, all 196 pounds of him took out Sapp, at 319, in the early moments of the first round. In fact the top four fights I believe had a total elapsed time of just under 6 minutes. I could be wrong but it's real close. But the show itself was horrible.

Choi's first opponent: former baseball player Jose Canseco.

With stuff like that going on, MMA is gonna have troubles ahead. And yeah, I'll say it, it is starting to look more and more like human cock fighting to me so I won't continue watching.

sTony
I hear ya. I really wish there was another org that was close to UFC. I think the sport really needs it to happen.
I hadnt bought a fight in about a year so I said what the hell Ill get this one. 50.00 is just too much to pay. Hell I can go buy the UFC game for PS3 for 50.00. I would get more for my money.