USAC Nevada Trail - Mohave Madness! 3/31/12

Matt Lisiewski

USAC Nevada Trail - Mohave Madness! 3/31/12

Post by Matt Lisiewski »

3/31/12 @ Cottonwood Cove Marina, Lake Mohave.

$150/team all in, no USAC membership required.

It's gonna be a blast and were expecting a great turnout.
Last edited by Matt Lisiewski on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Lisiewski
UBTT Nevada Region Director

E-Mail: usacnvtrail@gmail.com
Web: http://ultimatebassteams.com/divisions/nevada
Matt Lisiewski

Re: USAC Nevada Trail - Mohave Madness! 3/31/12

Post by Matt Lisiewski »

Anglers,

Just a reminder for the Mohave Madness Team Open on 3/31/12, we have had alot of good feedback for this event and are expecting a large field.
Matt Lisiewski

kitjack

Post by kitjack »

Matt

No offense intended, but the flyer says some of what some things that aren't being charged, but how about just saying how much of the $150 is being paid back on site. All that really maters as far as payback goes is how much we pay in and how much is paid back in total. What a tournament organization wants to call it is up to them.
Matt Lisiewski

Post by Matt Lisiewski »

kitjack wrote:Matt

No offense intended, but the flyer says some of what some things that aren't being charged, but how about just saying how much of the $150 is being paid back on site. All that really maters as far as payback goes is how much we pay in and how much is paid back in total. What a tournament organization wants to call it is up to them.

Chances are you wont fish the team open regardless however no smoke and mirrors needed here my friend, AC has hands down the best paybacks in the Nevada Region, come fish an event for yourself and see why the USAC Nevada Trail is the fastest growing Pro-Teams trail in Nevada.

-Matt
Matt Lisiewski

fishforfun

Post by fishforfun »

You keep saying that you have the best payback's in the Nevada Region. That is not true Vern's tournaments know matter who he is putting them on for,always has the best paybacks. As for the other directors division you are right.You will probably be the best next year as Vern is retiring.
GW

Post by GW »

Great Non answer to a direct question.
Andrew Jackson

Post by Andrew Jackson »

Really guys, Matt posts a tournament on here and he gets "my dad can beat your dad up" and pissy pants anglers barking about paybacks? Pathetic...what you should be bitching about is why he hasn't posted the results from last weeks tourney at Mead yet. Damn it! I wanna know if Cyphers lemonade worm worked or not!!! :shock: :D
Matt Lisiewski

Post by Matt Lisiewski »

Andrew Jackson wrote:Really guys, Matt posts a tournament on here and he gets "my dad can beat your dad up" and pissy pants anglers barking about paybacks? Pathetic...what you should be bitching about is why he hasn't posted the results from last weeks tourney at Mead yet. Damn it! I wanna know if Cyphers lemonade worm worked or not!!! :shock: :D
haha!

Andrew, you have not seen results from last weeks event as it was cancelled due to severe weather. :D

For the others, I would encourage you to come fish a Nevada Trail USAC event for yourself and see why the USAC NevadA Trail is the fastest growing Pro-Teams trail in Southern Nevada.
Matt Lisiewski

tmyers

Post by tmyers »

Matt, stay focused on your product you offer and we will come.
"my dad can beat your dad up"
That is funny.
Vern is retiring
That is down right funnier :wink: If this is true, I hope to see you relax and enjoy Vern. I am skepticle though, as I just do not see Vern without a hand in the cookie jar we call fishing.

Now Andrew, where is you and the Mrs? You fishing forum armchair angler you!
Tim Myers
www.nevadabassfederation.com