Bass Scoop spam

fishwithwill

Bass Scoop spam

Post by fishwithwill »

The page is mostly Bass Scoop Spam today...
M Pollard

Re: Bass Scoop spam

Post by M Pollard »

Not spam, good product info at I cast.. I enjoy seeing new product at a show i cant go.... Watch and learn
about new product, enjoy it.... :D and Bass Scoop is Bobby Barrack, a Delta Legend, I love seeing him again..
fishwithwill

Post by fishwithwill »

I had to scroll way down to find this post because more bass scoop spam occurred...I didn't know it was Bobby because it was so spammy I skipped all of it...maybe mass spam turns readers off...just my take
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »

Bobby Barrack travels to ICAST every year for WesternBass to show site users new products that will be coming out for the fishing industry. ICAST only comes once a year and is not open to the public, so thru WesternBass, Bobby gives us a look at what most anglers aren't able to be onsite at ICAST to view at this time.

We hope the WB site users enjoy the updates, sneak peeks, first looks, behind the scenes info, laughs and stories that Bobby always shares.

If you don't, please feel free not to view the videos and enjoy the rest of the site.

Thanks to all for your support of the WesternBass site. We hope you enjoy the fun and info that Bobby has and shares at the show!
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

WB Staff wrote:Bobby Barrack travels to ICAST every year for WesternBass to show site users new products that will be coming out for the fishing industry. ICAST only comes once a year and is not open to the public, so thru WesternBass, Bobby gives us a look at what most anglers aren't able to be onsite at ICAST to view at this time.

We hope the WB site users enjoy the updates, sneak peeks, first looks, behind the scenes info, laughs and stories that Bobby always shares.

If you don't, please feel free not to view the videos and enjoy the rest of the site.

Thanks to all for your support of the WesternBass site. We hope you enjoy the fun and info that Bobby has and shares at the show!
Plus he's got the best cameraperson at ICAST!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
fishwithwill

Post by fishwithwill »

Thanks for the responses...maybe a separate forum for commercial posts about products could be made...maybe replace striper forum with icast forum...just seems to have hijacked the very user driven fishing forum...the bass scoop posts are diluting the posts I come to read...I still think it is spammy
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

It's one week out of the year and Bobby is there making content for Westernbass.com, its being published on Westernbass.com, why would they bury sponsors in some obscure forum? Afterall this is business and businesses tend to want to make money. Just scroll on by or come back after icast. So much content out on the 'nets competing for your attention - nows the time to check out tick toc :lol: :lol:
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
fishwithwill

Post by fishwithwill »

Ash...I'm not going qnywhere...I have loved this site since I was turned on to NCBF in 99...I try not use Chinese products and Tic toc is one so won't be goin there anytime soon...just my .02....I remember when this site was buzzing and the place to be...I still think it is the place to be and share it with new friends....I'm not goin anywhere unless yall ban me.
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

I saw all the posts but figured out what was going on when I saw the who is that masked fisherman thread. I don't consider it much of a hijack. It's not like looking at used boats through all the dealership threads. As it was informational and not obtuse in your face I look at what I want. While I don't have a need for any crappie baits...since some of my underspins would qualify and I checked it out. This is not new to the site as I've seen it in years past. I assume fishwithwill has changed his username recently with 53 posts since the NCBF days? Glad Bobby's bird dogging for me... :D

Rip
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
fishwithwill

Post by fishwithwill »

Ripa, save your detective work for something else...calling out the validity of my statements is childish...we are grown ups, no need to lie....I enjoy your posts and thoughtful takes so keep em to fishing and don't make em personal...maybe see you offshore someday...bft are biting
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Kelly Ripa wrote:I saw all the posts but figured out what was going on when I saw the who is that masked fisherman thread. I don't consider it much of a hijack. It's not like looking at used boats through all the dealership threads. As it was informational and not obtuse in your face I look at what I want. While I don't have a need for any crappie baits...since some of my underspins would qualify and I checked it out. This is not new to the site as I've seen it in years past. I assume fishwithwill has changed his username recently with 53 posts since the NCBF days? Glad Bobby's bird dogging for me... :D

Rip
well in all fairness I have changed mine at least twice - SOCB_Hawghunter didn't really jive anymore when I moved to Norcal and I didn't want to get confused with that SOB DOM the Hawghunter :lol: :lol: - Relaxe i would say it to his face :P
Links to Check Out -
JL

Post by JL »

Ash! You are RIGHT! YOU do NOT want to be identified as DOM The Hawghunter! LMFAO! I could write a BOOK on his exploits during the NCBF days. FUNNY *** STUFF! :lol:
monte300

Post by monte300 »

To me Bass Scoop stuff clutters up the board but when something doesn’t jive with my likes online I always say I’m getting what I’m paying for! :mrgreen:
M Pollard

Post by M Pollard »

What happened to that guy ( Dom the Hawg Hunter... He used to post all the time.... :D
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

He done up and moved to Texas. We've had a lot of fun through the years crapping on each other, talking fishing and jawing..... now its done on face book and messenger.
Links to Check Out -
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

ash wrote:He done up and moved to Texas. We've had a lot of fun through the years crapping on each other, talking fishing and jawing..... now its done on face book and messenger.
Bobby and Stacey moved to Texas, too. They used to be my down-the-street neighbors. I enjoy getting to see them again at ICAST.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
fishwithwill

Post by fishwithwill »

Was there even one comment on the numerous bass scoop posts?....seems we could find that stuff elsewhere. ...it is the grass roots discussions with cool members that I come here for, not spammed links to other sites...just my .02...speaking of old members...where Mac or Doyle, can't quite remember the name...dude commented on everything...take care guys, I appreciate this site. Out