WesternBass Signs “Best Bass Tournaments” Trail a.ka. “BBT”

Caudawg

WesternBass Signs “Best Bass Tournaments” Trail a.ka. “BBT”

Post by Caudawg »

WesternBass is pleased to announce that Best Bass Tournament (BBT) Trail has signed on as a Site Sponsor effective immediately. This circuit was recently founded by Randy Pringle, a well known northern CA professional angler, guide, and fishing instructor. Randy also has extensive experience as a tournament director over the years and along with his wife Sheri, has built up a great reputation for putting on very well run bass tournaments.

This circuit (for non-pro level anglers), will start out with (5) regional divisions including Northern, Central, Coastal, Delta/Wine and Motherlode and culminate with a Tournament of Champions on Oct 13-14, 2012 at a location to be announced. The TOC will have a $20,000 Cash Guaranteed 1st place award along with a ton of other cash and prizes. “Our goal is to put on the best ‘show’ possible for you anglers because we know that’s what will bring you back for more,” said an enthusiastic Pringle.

“We will be making our strongest effort to put the fun back into tournament fishing by educating anglers about sportsmanship, sponsorships, products and fair competition. We will bring you a professionally run, well organized event every time!” continued Pringle. "We're very glad to work with WesternBass and plan to be very involved with this website to promote events and give recognition to our winning anglers."

“I have known Randy for nearly 30 years and am looking forward to seeing Randy and Sheri make their mark on this industry with this new, very affordable tournament circuit. Randy has shown that he knows what he’s doing when it comes to running bass tournaments for other organizations,” said John Caulfield, Director of Sales for WesternBass. “We look forward to partnering with BBT to achieve their goals as we do with all tournament organizations who join forces with us, continued Caulfield”

For more details, schedules and general information about the BBT Trail go to http://www.bestbasstournaments.com
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
Kevin

Re: WesternBass Signs “Best Bass Tournaments” Trail a.ka. “B

Post by Kevin »

Nice job Randy! Good luck with the new circuit. Putting the fun back in fishing is what it's all about!
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

Congrats Randy! You are successful because you always put the guys first and it shows in your success. Best of luck with the new circuit and if there's ever anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Brian
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Hopefully if all goes well you can get some events down South.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related