Who says the big tournaments aren't a spectator sport...

Vince Borrego

Who says the big tournaments aren't a spectator sport...

Post by Vince Borrego »

Well as usual the bite is great on the delta and I've been swamped with work bill close to 65 hours since last Thurs back and forth between Sac on Thrus-Sat and SF on Mon-Tues with the rest of the time working from home. As I sit hear at my desk overlooking the water I can't help but wonder how those Everstart guys are doing since I'm chompin at the bit to get on the water today.

Sure enough as I look up I see a boat in the slough behind my house in Disco. Looks like it's a great time to take a mental break and watch these guys fish. They jump around between a few areas that usually hold fish without a bite until Wham! they catch a small rat (maybe 13") in an area where I know there's a few bed fish. Looks like the non-boater got that one now it's time for the Pro to center in with his dropshot and big off a female on the bed.

Wait what's that?!? There's a hookset and the fish comes off. Ouch. Never fear she's probably locked on the bed. Hmm this is pretty exciting... I think I'm going to hang out on the back porch and lolly gag for a bit. More play by play to come later...

Vince Borrego
<A HREF="mailto:vince@theblankslate.com">vince@theblankslate.com</A>
Gator

SET UP THE WEB CAM VINCE!!

Post by Gator »

Let's get a live feed from the Delta!!

Tight Lines!!

Gator