Whos fishin where this weekend???

Pete Marino

Whos fishin where this weekend???

Post by Pete Marino »

C and I will be at Perris on Sat for the ABA event. From what I here there is a tournament at Silverwood, DV, Castaic and Perris. Pete
Dan Davis

Re: Whos fishin where this weekend???

Post by Dan Davis »

Guntersville in 'Bama!
DL

Not sure yet...but somewhere.

Post by DL »

Prefish, bedfish, no fish, some fish, fun fish. I cant make up my mind. But I will fish one way or the other!!

DL
Scott Robertson

Post by Scott Robertson »

I will be at Silverwood sat and at DV on friday pre-fishing. Scott R
Robert S

Saturday DVL / Sunday Pacifice Ocean *NM*

Post by Robert S »

John Barron

Post by John Barron »

running a T at Castaic Saturday and most likely Puddingstone or DVL on Sunday.
jb
Castaic Dave

Working on the house this weekend. AND ....

Post by Castaic Dave »

playing with my new puppy!
Ray L.

Re: Working on the house this weekend. AND ....

Post by Ray L. »

Lower Otay for me.....
Eric Wong

Hey, Pete

Post by Eric Wong »

Now that you've got that new engine, you and Guy should come out and do some of these DVL tourneys with us!! I'll be there on Saturday for AC without Joey, who's physically hurt and can't fish, but also physically in Mexico on a cruise ship.

Hope to see you out there soon!

Eric
Brian D.

Pre-fishn Lower Otay and

Post by Brian D. »

werkin on a newsletter.

I got a back seat open if anyone is interested in fishing Saturday. Somebody's got to stop that fishing freight train - Ray Layerly.
Pete Marino

Re: Hey, Pete

Post by Pete Marino »

Guy doesnt want to go out there and do a tournament until we have been out there a few times. I tend to agree. Neither one of us have ever fished there. I'd be willing to go with someone who has been there already though. Eric..are you fishing the event there Sunday??? If not then we should do it. If you want to go..give me a call asap. It would have to be in your boat though because my Expedition is getting new brakes on Sunday so I wont be able to tow my boat. Pete Marino
Eric Wong

Re: Hey, Pete

Post by Eric Wong »

Pete,

Would love to do Sunday, but I'm lucky to get one day on the weekends to fish with the wife and kids. The wife would have my head! The guys tease me about it, and I readily admit that I'm "P___-whipped"!

I'd be happy to take you on a pre-fish trip or just for fun in the near future.

Good luck at Perris, and congrats on the new boat.

Edub
Brian Linehan

Eric, you aren't P..whipped, you are smart! *NM*

Post by Brian Linehan »

Eric Wong

Thanks for the kind words, Brian, but ...

Post by Eric Wong »

I'd rather be dumb and fish two days every weekend!!

Congrats on the nice fish at DVL this week! Are you fishing AC on Saturday? If so, I'll just hand you my entry fee right now.

Edub
Brian Linehan

Re: Thanks for the kind words, Brian, but ...

Post by Brian Linehan »

Eric, you are being too generous with the compliments. Unfortunately, I can't fish the tournament this weekend. I'll be in San Francisco with my wife. I'll be gone for 9 days in April at Clear lake and wanted to spend some time with her before. Like you, I'm smart.
Kevin is fishing the tournament with Martin. It should be really good with this warming trend. Good luck to you and say hi to Joey. Brian
Guy Williams

I'm going to....

Post by Guy Williams »

I got out of work soooo I'm going to castaic saturday. Sunday, I don't know what I'm doing other than waking up(I hope)
Guy Williams