Why did you join Westernbass.com?

JasmineReedTheAuthor

Why did you join Westernbass.com?

Post by JasmineReedTheAuthor »

I'm writing an article for my website and will include a link to this post.
Pat

Re: Why did you join Westernbass.com?

Post by Pat »

I joined Northern California Bass Fishing aka NCBF in about 1996-97. It eventually evolved into Western Bass and I followed it. I joined to learn and make connections. Over the years I have found some very good friends, learned a lot, shared a lot, became a Nutcase and probably spent too much time when I should have been doing other things. :D
Popper

Post by Popper »

I joined the forum when it was NCBF back in the days when nicknames were "Coochified" hence the approval of Popper.
:wink:
There were many other names "Coochified" and the forum was definitely a place to log into.
-Good times...

It's grown over the years, and expanded into an awesome resource of information pertaining to Bass Fishing.
And of course, the potential to meet others that share the same passion in this sport.

Curious to see if the NutCases events will start up again as in years past.

Popper
-Ed Christo
Burke

Post by Burke »

I joined in 2005. I'm not a tournament fisherman and enjoy the site to see what's the latest in bass fishing. Can't remember how I found this site, but it's provided me with a lots of information on fishing gear and techniques.

I have lived in Northern California for all of my life (72 years) and have fished since I was probably 9 or 10. I graduated from having a single rod with a few lures to owning over a dozen rods with more lures than I can count.

It's been fascinating to see the changes in tournament fishing over the years. I remember watching Bill Dance TV shows!!!
Smokie

Post by Smokie »

so id make a buddie to sing here fishy fishy with duhhh :lol: ... to talk to all the other freaks of fishing of course...
Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I joined in NCBF in 1996, I could not believe how free the fishing information was. Especially the delta! I really leaned a lot from some people on this site.
Still do.
WRB

Post by WRB »

Originally the WB had good SoCal participation, then went through the PM me stage followed by tight lips. Today it’s from boredom.
Tom
Smokie

Post by Smokie »

long time listener, first time caller... lol... bunches of knowledge amogst these fellas, boatloads to be precise...
Marc

Post by Marc »

ncbf.com was started by one of my former tournament partners, and a southern California angler. I joined because of this. I stayed because of the great people willing to share information and give something back to the greatest sport on the earth.
www.RangerBoats.com
www.Evinrude.com
www.QuickDropsWeights.com
www.Yamamoto.Baits.com
www.Lamiglas.com
www.Gamakatsu.com
www.LuckyCraft.com
www.Lowrance.com
www.TransducerShieldandSaver.com
Herboski13

Post by Herboski13 »

I joined in early 2000’s so I could rib the other guys in my high school fishing club on here. Eventually I realized what a great resource it was and stuck around because of how many friendly people were on here and how much great advice was given!
Turkeyman

Post by Turkeyman »

I joined when it was NCBF, a lot of good info was shared back then and great guys. Still stick around to see whats going on in the bass fishing world.
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

SPAM inbound on this thread or the boards in 3,2,1........ :D :D
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/