i would like to go and catch some stripper with lures

1ostbo1z

i would like to go and catch some stripper with lures

Post by 1ostbo1z »

i would love to go out on a boat and catch some strippers, if anyone would take me. i will meet you anywhere you want and pay for the boat gas.
SacRtrain

Re: i would like to go and catch some stripper with lures

Post by SacRtrain »

I think you best bet is to go to Gold Club Centerfolds. There's a marine dealership next door and you might be able to sit on one of the boats out front and yell at the strippers as they pull in for the evening shift. I suggest you use $10 bills as bait and maybe a little weed for attractant. You wont even use any boat gas!!! Good luck and take pictures if you get any.
yjjustforme

Post by yjjustforme »

I like to motor boat strippers hahahahahhaha
DeltaBassBuster

Post by DeltaBassBuster »

You guys are mean LOL picking on his improper spelling.
1ostbo1z

Post by 1ostbo1z »

you guys are mean man..........but im serious though i would love to go out and try it out.
David Rogers

Post by David Rogers »

Hey Dude,
I have just got back into stiper fishing, I was hooked on LMB for 10 years, I had a goal, get a 10 lber and I got a a few 8's, a few 9's, one 10 and one 11.2 so now my goal is a 23 lb striper, why you say 23 ? well because my brother-in-law got a 22 lber !!! :)

Back to how to catch them on lures, check out Bobby Baracks Youtube video's, he has one that is about 24 minutes long just on how to catch striper on Lures, Bobby does not mess around, I have 3 of his LMB videos and I am going to look for a Stiper one if he got it but Youtube is free !!

David Rogers
David 371V Rogers