Wounded Warrior Event May 19th at DVL!!!

WB Staff

Wounded Warrior Event May 19th at DVL!!!

Post by WB Staff »

This message posted for Lynne Peterson:
Please join the Lake Elsinore Bass Club and National Bass West for the 5th annual Wounded Warrior event on May 19th at Diamond Valley Lake. We are currently taking names of anglers (the warriors are signing up also and excited ! )

I have attached the entry form (no cost for the event... The entry and launch are being covered by MWD and the Urban Parks and Recreation ) Just need to bring your tackle, boat and have fun!

Also we are actively looking for sponsors for this event. Tackle, gift cards, raffle prizes or cash are awesome. All the proceeds go directly to the Warrior Foundation. The sponsor gifts are tax deductable. This event is always one that leaves you feeling great all year long !

Please call with any questions and email me back the entry form. You can fax it also to 760-749-2147. Thank you (Note: Entry Form will be posted soon)

Lynne along with all the Lake Elsinore Bass Club
Attachments
Wounded Warrior DVL.jpeg
Wounded Warrior DVL.jpeg (38.59 KiB) Viewed 1617 times
Tony Lain

Re: Wounded Warrior Event May 19th at DVL!!!

Post by Tony Lain »

Roll Call? This will be my third time participating in this event. By far the "Highlight" of my season for the last few years. Last year's event at DVL was beyond awesome! More drawings and raffle prizes given away then I've ever seen. Jackall Lures has given me five goodie bags full of cranks, top water and soft baits to donate. Support our troops and support this event. The big bass are biting too!
RANGER Boats - MERCURY Marine
Nunyo Bizness

Post by Nunyo Bizness »

I'm in...last year was a blast and I wouldn't miss it for anything. This is a fun event and one that will be with you forever.

Yoz
I came , I saw, I Cleaned and Dried.
DL

Post by DL »

Nunyo Bizness wrote:I'm in...last year was a blast and I wouldn't miss it for anything. This is a fun event and one that will be with you forever.

Yoz
Hey CHUD, you skippin' the event at Piru on the 19th ? I hope NBW gets at ton of boats and warriors for this event. They are a lot of fun and a real treat for those of us that can give back by taking a warrior fishing :mrgreen:
"Feel the steel"
Nunyo Bizness

Post by Nunyo Bizness »

Nope Darren, I had to backout due to our Tourney.....Wish I could have made it, but I committed before I checked my schedule. Oooops!@ Sorry Lynne

Yoz
I came , I saw, I Cleaned and Dried.
Scott Robertson

Post by Scott Robertson »

I'm in, I wasnt planning on it but some time opened up last minute. Scott
bent rods to all good luck.
2005 angler of the year ABA High desert region.
2018 2nd place AAA us open
DL

Post by DL »

Nunyo Bizness wrote:Nope Darren, I had to backout due to our Tourney.....Wish I could have made it, but I committed before I checked my schedule. Oooops!@ Sorry Lynne

Yoz
it sure would be nice to be able to be in two places at the same time :mrgreen:

See you saturday!
"Feel the steel"
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Count me in as well! Can't wait!