WTB Bass Boat Hull for pond

Fish Trap

WTB Bass Boat Hull for pond

Post by Fish Trap »

Looking for a 17 to 20 foot bass boat. Needs to have No Leaks, decent trailer. This is for a 20 and 40 acre pond so a stripped boat would be fine, blown motor, etc. I posted this for a friend a while back and had a few dealers contact me so if you still got em let me know. I do not care about the seats as I will most likely remove and deck over. Just looking for a solid hull.
You can text me information at 916- Eight Seven zero-2670 or PM me.
thanks
Trapp

Re: WTB Bass Boat Hull for pond

Post by Trapp »

There's a 1997 Ranger Comanche down the page with a blown motor. That's a great hull.
Fish Trap

Post by Fish Trap »

Trapp wrote:There's a 1997 Ranger Comanche down the page with a blown motor. That's a great hull.
I sent this to the guy that wants to buy. Nice boat but he just started looking and it may be a bit more than he wants to spend. Keep me in mind if the price goes down anymore. Probably a little to good for a pond boat. Thanks
Nick Sakata

Post by Nick Sakata »

There’s an old ranger hull and trailer on Craigslist that would make a great pond boat.

https://goldcountry.craigslist.org/boa/ ... 25533.html
Fish Trap

Post by Fish Trap »

Nick Sakata wrote:There’s an old ranger hull and trailer on Craigslist that would make a great pond boat.

https://goldcountry.craigslist.org/boa/ ... 25533.html
Thanks. My friend bought the boat. $350.00 Going to make a great pond boat. Still looking for another one so keep em coming.
Nick Sakata

Post by Nick Sakata »

Good deal! :D