Ranger Boats Renews Support of Wild West Bass Trail for 2017
January 2017 – Legendary fiberglass and aluminum fishing boat manufacturer, Ranger Boats, announced its continued support of the Wild West Bass Trail (WWBT) this past week. The partnership establishes Ranger Boats as the exclusive boat sponsor of the WWBT’s Pro/Am and team tournament trails for the 2017 season.
“I couldn’t be more proud to partner with Ranger Boats again next season,” said WWBT co-founder Gary Dobyns. “I’ve run a Ranger boat for over 35 years, so I live and bleed Ranger. The WWBT was an incredible success in its first season, both for our participating anglers and corporate partners like Ranger. I’m definitely looking forward to carrying that momentum forward into next season!”
Ranger Boats Senior Marketing Promotions Manager Scott Arms added, “Ranger Boats is excited to continue its support of the Wild West Bass Trail. The first year was a great success and proved to be a great platform for rewarding devoted Ranger owners. We look forward to more exciting opportunities with the WWBT in 2017.”
Arms also stated that Ranger Cup anglers will enjoy a newly expanded benefits program:
Angler Prize Boat Packages
- Pro/Am Championship (Pro): If winner is Ranger Cup qualified and meets all program requirements, Ranger Boat package will be upgraded from Z518 to Z520.
- Pro/Am Championship (Co-Angler): If the winner is Ranger Cup qualified and meets all program requirements, Ranger Boat package will be upgraded from RT188 to Z175.
- Team Championships (AZ and CA): Each winning team will receive a Ranger RT 188 Aluminum boat and trailer, powered by 115hp Evinrude.
Tournament Cash Incentives
- Pro/Am Tournaments: Ranger Cup will award $500 to the winning Pro angler at each of the five (5) qualifying events if they are Ranger Cup qualified and meet program requirements. Additionally, pro anglers finishing in 2nd through 5th Place will be eligible for a $250 award, and 6th through 10th Place finishers will be eligible for a $200 award.
- Team Tournaments: Ranger Cup will award $500 to the winning team at each of the (8) eight qualifying events if they are Ranger Cup qualified and meet program requirements.
For complete Ranger Cup rules and guidelines, visit: www.RangerCup.com.
Offering professional-level competition throughout the west, the Wild West Bass Trail provides its anglers with the opportunity to further develop and advance their fishing careers. Additionally, the WWBT offers its corporate partners the opportunity to expand sales through comprehensive national and regional television coverage, exclusive on-the-water demonstrations, and various tournament incentive programs. For more information on the circuit, tournament schedules, or registration, visit: www.wildwestbasstrail.com or contact 530-821-0301.