AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION RESULTS 3-11-17

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION RESULTS 3-11-17

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Thanks to the 14 teams that came out to fish the Delta North Tournament today at B&W Marina. Congrats to 1st place winners Ryan Troughton and Greg Troughton (Greg was a solo team today!) weighing in at 25.67 lbs and also winning BIG FISH weighing in at 8.37 lbs. Great Job!

We look forward to seeing everyone at our next Delta North tournament April 8th at B&W Marina. Please let everyone know so we can get a better turn out next time!

Results and pictures are below.

Thanks,
Fred
Attachments
1.JPG
1st.JPG
IMG_2281.JPG
RMANZO

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA NORTH REGION RESULTS 3-11-17

Post by RMANZO »

"14" teams???? horrible..id throw in the towel what the heck happened to aba...oh sorry, never mind
“BOOK IT”
offthehookbassadventures.com
Facebook OFF THE HOOK BASS ADVENTURES
Instagram Robert Mansor
cory

Post by cory »

What was the payout for first place with only 14 boats
TritonBrent

Post by TritonBrent »

lol

To many tournaments to choose from on the same day. ABA seems to be the least popular of them all.
jiggin4bass

Post by jiggin4bass »

Hey Fred may I ask a question when the bass came to the scales did your teams take the fish out a 1/4 mile from the marina and release them or were they dump at all he end of the dock.
Home Of The Original Puffball Jig
Original Lion collar jig
Building and fishing custom bass jigs
since 1977
Madera Ca.
Favorite Lakes
Eastman
Hensley
dbgreg

Post by dbgreg »

Fred and crew put on a well run solid tournament with a positive attitude even with only 14 teams. We all new about the WWBT at Clear Lake and Future Pro TOC at Folsom drawing together 275 teams. I won the tournament fishing alone as my son Ryan was busy in LA producing his music. Won a total of $1,324 with big fish and options. Very nice pay out for the small field. I have fished various ABA events for almost 30 years off and on and they have always run good tournaments in my opinion. My fish were released in great shape into the current of the Moke outside B&W resort thanks to my Ranger livwells and care taken during weigh in and pictures.