Anglers Marine CA Tour final schedule 2016-2017

Rick G

Anglers Marine CA Tour final schedule 2016-2017

Post by Rick G »

Here ya go, all permits in hand and all lakes locked in.

Dec 10th 2016-Diamond Valley Lake
January 28th 2017-San Vincente Lake
March 18th- Pyramid Lake
April 29th- San Vincente Lake
May 20th- Lake Havasu, AZ- final event and championship

Remember for the San Vincente lake events we are only GUARANTEED 50 parking permits by the City. WE will need more than that so go onto Ticketmaster and get your Lake boat launch permits asap so we can get all that want to fish in the gate. See you at the Bass a thon for early signups! Rick G
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
mrobinett

Re: Anglers Marine CA Tour final schedule 2016-2017

Post by mrobinett »

Rick, I went to Ticketmaster and the only dates they are showing are through the end of October. Am I missing something? I even went to the little calendar an the left of the page and couldn't get there.
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Mike, us, like all the derby organizers are betting that the Ticketmaster program will go away sooner than later and the lake will just go back to the first ones in line get in that day. But just in case we need to stay on top of the program so we can make sure the big fields we draw can all enjoy that awesome fishery. Rick
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

First Derby coming up fast! Entry's coming in daily. Don't forget make sure your clean and dry for this event. There is a 5 fish 15" limit. Please needle your fish if needed. Line up on the road in the AM and we will be there at 4AM to take late sign ins. Please try and sign up before Friday the 9th at noon so you can get in the takeoff draw. See you at the lake! Rick G.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
Ranger 212

Post by Ranger 212 »

Looking forward to fishing my first tournament at DVL this weekend!