ATTENTION AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL

Fred Fullerton

ATTENTION AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Ok Guys I got a call from Mark Miller with lake County and We are on like donkey Kong, This storm does not look like it will produce much rain to hurt us, Looks like more wind then any thing. The Main Concern is the property owners around the lake with big wakes, We are going to be on our best behavior when out there on the lake and will obey all rules of the water way, IE: Off Pad and no Wake With In 900 Feet of Shore or public Docks, This will be the one area that will be on the watch, With that said I know and so do the management in lake County That Fishermen and teams that fish American Bass have the utmost respect for rules and sportsmanship on the water. Lets Have a Great tournament, My phone has been blowing up all day long with are we going to have a tournament, HELL YES WE ARE.
Thanks Guys For understanding. Fred
The Lake Be at the 7.9 range by tomorrow evening so says the numbers.
WB Staff

Re: ATTENTION AMERICAN BASS NOR-CAL

Post by WB Staff »

clear lake water levels january 2017.png
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Thanks Guys The lake is at 8.13 and falling.
Fred Fullerton

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Guys the lake is at 7.98 as of 7:15 This Morning. I am looking for rain totals from lake port area as I am writing this , I will keep ya all posted. I had .70 last nite and Dave Bender sent a message to me that he see's 1.5 to 2 inches at the lake so I feel some what good. I am waiting for a call from Lake County officials. So stay tuned But I really believe we are going to be on. This strom is not a big one its just that everthing is soooo wet from prior 13 inches of rain in January. The lake is much lower than in 2011 and there were no worries then, But people change for some reason.
Thanks guys, Fred
WB Staff

Post by WB Staff »