Delta report...

TravisH

Delta report...

Post by TravisH »

Here’s a quick run down for all the delta guys out there.. Last Friday we launched outta Ladds an spent about 4 hrs on the water before the Holiday weekend masses hit the water. We hit a lot of water right off the main channel and started catching them fairly easy. I was throwing a River2sea Bully Wa 2 tied to 65lb braid paired with my Lews / Phenix M1 7’8 H rod. On the 3rd cast of the morning that combo went to work by sticking a solid 5lber and then catching a dozen 2-3lbers.. The tide was bottoming out in the area I was in so I made a move to an area that was a grass flat with a perfect weed line that was met by about a 3’ Break. I threw the top water along the weed line An didn’t get any takers so I went Down the stretch one more time. This time I slowed it down some and was using a 1oz R2sea Trash bomb and a green pumpkin Yamamoto flapping hog to target the edge of the weed line an instantly started getting some solid bites.. This quick morning session was good for an 18lb bag and now I’m looking forward to getting back out once the dust settles from the Holiday weekend..
Attachments
56C8823C-41AE-45B8-A63E-1924BA860D14.png