Same Fish 3X Catch and Release from Jason Borofka

WB Staff

Same Fish 3X Catch and Release from Jason Borofka

Post by WB Staff »

From Jason Borofka
Ok I just came across this old pic and wanted to share a story about this fish. I was lucky enough to catch it 3 times in one year off the same point on a small lake by my house and I know that sounds crazy but if you could see the big scar on the other side of its face, then you'll know how I knew. The first 2 times I had no pics because it was bleeding so bad from getting hooked in the gills I quickly let it go with no pic. The last time I caught her I was so excited to take a pic and let her go I forgot to weigh it.. Ok here comes the sad part 1 month later I'm checking the fish cleaning station trash cans to see if any big fish where killed and there was Her head with the same scar in the trash! My point is catch and release works, and Santa Clara County failed to save one of the best small Trophy Bass Fisheries in the World! If they bring back the trout plants and make Coyote Lake a catch and release bass fishery It might have a chance again! ‪#‎coyotelake‬ ‪#‎coyotebaitandtackle‬ ‪#‎catchandrealease‬
Attachments
13413109_1228281313850983_4411053649445374143_n.jpg