SOLD - Dobyns Champion Series 806 HSB

Willfishforfood

SOLD - Dobyns Champion Series 806 HSB

Post by Willfishforfood »

SOLDGently used. I can tell you that I've landed just two largemouth on this rod. One from Folsom and the other from Clear Lake in California. I just can't physically get out anymore and its depressing to see it unused as I'm liquidating much of my gear. The rod is awesome. Do your research, but if you're looking at this you know it was Dobyns' top selling Hud Rod. Unbelievable how it loads to cast and handles the 8" Huds. Note this is NOT their newer Champion XP selling for $259.

Matt did a review on TacticalBassin that explains in detail the ins and outs that helped make the decision to buy it for me if you search it.

Recommended for Glidebaits, Mag Topwaters, Swimbaits, Umbrella Rigs

I'd like to get $165 OBO. Minus the guide insert she's really darn clean. Its on eBay as well with all the other pics if you search it.

Will ship Fedex for flat $15.00

Details:

Model - Dobyns 806 HSB (Heavy Swimbait) - 1 Piece
Length - 8'0"
Power - Heavy
Action - Fast
Lures - 2oz - 8oz
Line Weight - 20-40 lbs

There are a few cosmetic scuffs and blemishes from just riding on the deck next to other rods, but nothing at all egregious that effects fishability. The foam under the hook holder has really minor wear from a few dangling trebles. It IS missing one insert in one of the 13 line guides. It is the 4th one up from the bottom and would be simply replaced where you all are at, but as you'll see from the pics here in the snow i've got no local proshops. (See Pic)

I've got more pics. Let me know if you want more or check eBay
Dobyns1.jpg
Dobyns7.jpg
Dobyns9.jpg
Craig