WWBT Delta | Boat Count Co Heavy

WB Staff

WWBT Delta | Boat Count Co Heavy

Post by WB Staff »

Gary wanted to get the message out that WWBT Delta event has over 90 boats and is co-angler heavy. They are looking for pro sign ups. Final Entry Date is tomorrow.
Roscoe

Re: WWBT Delta | Boat Count Co Heavy

Post by Roscoe »

Not to be a Debbie downer but I'm curious if the pro side is light due to the weekend before was the Won Bass and weekend before that was FLW Open. Both of those on the pro side was 1k entry fee I believe? Just was thinking maybe that's why the pro side is light due to big buy ins the previous 2 weeks and a good part of them pros have other jobs so to miss 3 weeks of 3-4 possible vacation days per week per tourney could hurt? Now I have heard nothing but positive vibes about WWBT but I bet if the pro/ am is either before or after the other 2 they may get more pros. Just a thought so I hope I'm not pissing anyone off just a thought. Regardless I'm for sure fishing WWBT next season.
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

Roscoe you're probably right too. There's nothing we can do about this really. Drawing dates and getting permits almost comes down to what you can get. Fishermen then have to decide what their priority is. Always been this way and all 3 event mentioned are good events.

Your comment did not ruffle my feathers at all. I think you're right!!
cvan

Post by cvan »

I'm sure it doesn't help that most schools in the area are in graduation mode right now...